Eventual Legendary Powers I'd like to see

Bakkan Caster: Evasive Fire gains the Harden Rune and deals 400% more damage.

Fletcher’s Pride: Evasive Fire no longer makes you backflip and deals 400% more damage.

Balefire Caster: Your grenades deal 100-200% (might need adjustment) and blast radius increased by 20%.

Black Feather: Your Rockets deal 200% more damage and skills fire an additional rocket (stolen from dmkt but lowered to account for Marauders)

Cloak of the Dark Knight: Smoke Screen gains the Displacement Rune (I think this keeps with the Batman theme)

Sash of Knives: Fan of Knives does 500% more damage. This bonus is increased to 1000% if it hits 3 or fewer targets. (credit to TheRoninOne)

Our common wish:

Spines of Seething Hatred: You throw an additional Chakram and Chakram deals deals an additional 200% damage.

Sword of Ill Will: Chakrams deal an additional 20-25% per point of Hatred.

Kridershot: Your Elemental Arrows leave a field of elemental damage on the path they’re fired that’s the same type as the rune chosen and deal an additional 200-300% damage. (Could need adjustment.)

What do you folks think?

Edit: This also occurred to me…

Marauder’s 2 piece: You get all Companions and 9% Damage Reduction per Companion.

Zoey’s Secret: Your Sentries unleash FoK when you do and FoK deals an additional 200% (number could need adjusted.) damage.

How about this: Four Chakrams mirror the first and are being fired in a circle. Each Chakram deals 200% damage.

1 Like

Wouldn’t this mean Twin Chakrams would fire 8 Chakrams instead of 2? I think that might be over the top. And to get them to travel in a circle all it would take is give Chakram the Razor Disc Rune.

That’s why I said I said throw an additional Chakram which would mean Twin Chakram gets three instead of 2 and the others get two.

But really, the legendary bonus Seething could be “Chakram gains the Twin Chakram and Razor Disc runes.” This might mess with Boomerang though I supposed Boomerang could make the circle go from you to the sentry and vice versa. Or something along those lines.

And then giving Sword of IllWill 12% to 17% bonus per hatred instead of my projected 20-25% and Chakram will be right where it needs to be according to dmkt.

Immortal King’s 6-piece bonus: additionally, your ancients use Hammer of the Ancients when you do (akin to Marauder 4-piece).

It’s hammer time! (with backup dancers)

3 Likes

I laughed but, damn, your photoshop skills need work. :wink:

3 Likes

Sash of Knives: Fan of Knives deals 500% additional damage. This bonus is increased to 1000% if they hit 3 or fewer targets.

3 Likes

I’ll add that to the list. Thanks for thinking of that.

1 Like

Now i know what to get you for christmas.

1 Like

Yeah, it was a quick job though since I didn’t have time! The idea was clear though!