EU Region - Leaderboards are broken AGAIN ! - Help?

Hello Blizzard :

Looks like the same problem that was experienced on the Americas region earlier this week.

Can you help… even if it’s only to point out the new issue to your teams… thanks !

EU Region - Leaderboard and Personal Best not updating

4 Nov 22:35 EST
Update : it looks as if this has already been fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi… broken again :frowning:

See bug report here:

Same problem as before…

2 Likes

The leaderboard for the current off-season in Europe does not work. Again.
Over and oviewver and over …
I closed 142: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vMEuzPPZnT4Gniv_o88F9zgA6orn_hES/view?usp=sharing
And I see as a result:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MVxrYG4Vf4VT2DRGSqZauOY3GKyBOP68/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

That’s the same screenshot twice.
Perhaps one of those links should be different?

When did this break? I’ve got a screenshot of a solo Monk GR clearance increase on the 11th, and I did some 2-man and 3-man GRs last night, all of which gave toast announcements for increased clearances, and those are showing in my era progression when I look in View Profile.

For me record was not update 12h ago. Probably this can be some random issue and not happening with every new record.

In which case, we’re probably back to the issue whereby some of the servers in the farm are “known good” and some are “known bad” at toasting / recording, like one of the previous EU instances of this happening…

I think, that’s too much for me, not only i need to restart a game hundreds of time to get a good rift, then I need each time to check which server I’m connected to :smiley:

In my case, it’s not random… every single Greater Rift record since about 17h00 EST on 13 Nov (Friday the 13 !!! :slight_smile: ) has failed to record.

1 Like

Hi, same problem. just did a 125. Not recorded.

1 Like

Thanks for the error in the link. Corrected.[quote=“Meteorblade-2266, post:4, topic:23840, full:true”]
That’s the same screenshot twice.
Perhaps one of those links should be different?

When did this break? I’ve got a screenshot of a solo Monk GR clearance increase on the 11th, and I did some 2-man and 3-man GRs last night, all of which gave toast announcements for increased clearances, and those are showing in my era progression when I look in View Profile.
[/quote]
Thanks for the error in the link. Corrected.
I closed 142 at 08:30 CEST approximately.

31 January 2022

Hi,

The bug is back on EU…

Same thing as before… no announcement in chat, personal record not updated but new bloodshard cap is enabled.

5 Likes

Same here. “GR completed, level 150 8:57, btw your personal best is 12:11!!”
I wonder how hard can it be to fix leaderboard permanently in several years. Must be quite hard when Blizzard can’t do it…

same - region eu - 30 min agoe done 150 solo necro in 11:28

Hi:

Blizzard says they’re looking into this issue… follow this topic on Bug Report forum for updates.

1 Like