EU Leaderboards - Not recording GR clearance records

Actually, a couple of times ago this happened, they restored the leaderboard records that hadn’t been posted, but they usually can’t.

2 Likes

Blockquote

^Truth

The last two times they did post results that previously weren’t recorded.

1 Like

Well, that is good news and a welcome change.

I can say the CMs are aware, but that today is a Blizzard holiday in the US. It will be looked into it tomorrow I am sure.

It does not mean it will be fixed tomorrow, just that tomorrow they can investigate it again when they are back at work. CMs can’t promise a fix when they have not even talked to the Devs/Techs yet. Blizz does not give ETAs on bug fixes for good reasons. Fingers crossed it is fast though. :crossed_fingers:

Wow, what a huge issue that they can’t fix it once and for all!

3 Likes

This issue still persist, during last week I finished more GR between 80 and 100 and in personal records I still see GR80 as quite old result.

2 Likes

Why does this issue keep repeating itself time after time? How hard can it be to apply a permanent fix to this so that LBs don’t break again?

Not that this matters to me personally as I’m currently taking a small break from D3 but this whole situation is just another sign of Blizzard’s ridiculous incompetence. Get your act together and fix it permanently!

3 Likes

As a D3 player, I highly support the above post.

As someone who works in IT, I can entirely relate to why it’s still an issue :wink:

1 Like

I’ve cleared 130GR twice last night and now today again but no record showing grrrr

1 Like

i’ve cleared in solo with my barb 130 grift on 17th january 8:18 pm Eu. no recorded in leaderbord. :rage:
Plz fix it otherwise no sense plaing this game

Hi all - Chiming in to share that the recent issue with the EU GR leaderboards not recording clears have been addressed and resolved. I’ll keep checking-in here to see if there are still issues that come up.

Thank you for the shares and messages over the weekend!

8 Likes

Thanks Boubou and thanks to everyone for sharing here on the thread.

5 Likes

already register yes
seems fixed
thanks

tnks
:ghost: :+1:

Thnx!! Guess I’m going fishing then.

Hello, when will the problem with long freezes of the game be solved?

Great. Time for me to throw 150 keys at trying to get a GR129 then, I guess.

2 Likes

Thanks. I also noticed, that is working now… even previous GR record was corrected (from GR80 to GR100), this I did not expected :slight_smile:

Hi:

It’s back – for Asia this time.

1 Like

I did solo 130 barb, and no recorde, strangly, same day minutes after i also did solo 130 Monk, and got recorde.

Yeah… realized that later on… when you quit the game and start a new one, it may allocate a different server from the pool. You don’t need to change hero… but if you do, you will likely have a different server.

We’ve had that on EU before… Hopefully, someone on the Tech side will do something about it. Doing a record and not having it recorded is not fun !

The records are not updating again on South America servers.