Estimate on S19 End Date

Oh hell yes it should…that’s when I get off work it has to exist

1 Like

Carnac says s19 will end 2/23. Plenty of time to hit your goals and then make new ones one week later. Carnac smiles.

1 Like

I just want to clear one GR level higher than what I’ve done now. So my new spectrum xmog will be on my picture in the leaderboard. Hahahah

I would guess we have another month left of season, but I don’t see why you picked an arbitrary paragon level as your goal.

Usually a healthy goal would be like, “be on the leaderboard when season ends” or, “last season I did 120 so this time I want to do a 121+”

Is 2800 paragon like 100 higher than your personal best? If so I wish you luck.

Weird try to flex…

In a clan with having this much of paragon season + nonseason, probably through meta slave gameplay and than asking for an estimate end date?

It has allways been approx 3 months. There are probably 10 threads discussing the ptr/end date and we haven’t got an official answer yet, so still 3 month time line to keep in mind.

No offense, some of the current threads really seem odd at the moment.

Time management purposes? lol

Like written in the hundreds of threads through the last 3-5 years:

3 month duration +/- a few weeks
wait for official response

haha, good luck anyway :rofl:

1 Like

From what i know from developers. PTR will be this week or next week. After that you count 2 weeks. So s19 end date it’s around almost 1 month.

1 Like

Seasons are way too long IMHO. I play with 3 friends, and after all of us reached 2,000+ paragons and we cleared a GR 150 together two weeks ago, motivation was gone and we stopped playing. Oh well, I guess it is good to spend some time with family before next season :slight_smile:

1 Like

what the hell are you talking about? i run the beginning of season with friends for the first week. then run the rest of the season solo when they all quit… im in a clan by myself and never run meta for group. like i stated before i was just asking so i can manage my playtime accordingly and make sure i put the time required in to hit my goals.

I have never intentionally “flexed” as you speak, i simply come to the forums to seek answers for questions that i have. people like yourself is why i stay in the shadows and never ask said questions. have a good one

When does it start, when does it end, when does it start, when does it end.

Same old, same old every season.

1092 posts :thinking:

Hmmm…with this season’s power-creep, perhaps they will extend it for us a bit? Unless next season we’ll be able to creep more powerfully.

Why so some can do 137 vs 136, or 144 vs 1443? Buffs, buffs, buffs, just chasing that :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

How about adding more content, and move away from the GR illusion. Are players really getting better or have the devs just made it eraser? I sure hope that nothing like GRs will be in D4.

S20 should start either 2/28 (unlikely) or 3/6. I did see a rumor that 2.6.8 would be coming with S20. There is also a chance that the end date could be 3/1, with a start date of 3/13. It all depends on the PTR.

1 Like

You are quite welcome.

1 Like