Estimate on S19 End Date

Hello, just curious as to what kind of window we’re looking at for S19 end date? As of writing this post its been up for 8 weeks 3 days, I know there is still PTR to do (2 weeks at least) and then 2 week announcement so roughly another month to go. I’m trying to min/max my time played based on seasonal time left to be able to hit my goals and not have the disappointment of not hitting my goal.

Currently trying to hit 2,800 paragons averaging roughly 25+ paragons a day (currently 2334 paragons) and need to know should i farm all the keys needed now to mindlessly grind GRs until my goal or is there enough wiggle room to farm keys every 100 levels for the next 100

1 Like

but im not asking because i want PTR or the new stuff. i just want to know for time management purposes. i’ll be playing Live server the entire PTR duration

You’re doing well with your paragons. I’m at 1500 and only managing around 15 a day.

i woke up at 4:30am this morning farmed 35 paragons by lunch time took a 3 hour nap, and gunna try for another 35 before bed. not having a job helps with being able to grind paragons all day

2 Likes

4:30am does not exist, nor should it.

5 Likes

lol normally not for me either. but im getting nervous the more time ticks away. according to a Greater Rift spreadsheet i made i still have 846 keystones to farm to be able to blast 110s for my goal. which rough average 3 1/2 minutes a Neph Rift (including turn in) is 740 minutes 15 seconds of straight keyfarming (solo) left which is like 3 days of keyfarming

You should get out of the house and spend some time with family and friends.

3 Likes

No disputing that one. Diablo 3 is the ONLY game that I play and it is for minimum 6 hours a day. I have yet to find a Diablo Players Anonymous in my area to get help

1 Like

So what’s your solo GR goal then?

my solo GR goal was 130 and i achieved that on December 12th

You’re playing your Barb?

Try implementing Cains set in your speed rift build, might cut off some of those 740 minutes.

1 Like

yeah doing 110 speeds on Barb (3-4 minutes) and keyfarming on it as well

the only way i know of to do this is to make a monk, and i currently do not have one, nor the time to farm the gear. time is money… or in this case time is experience :+1:

Well to be honest I have not bothered using Cains in any build myself either.
Just saw the potential.

it does have potential Rax swears that SWK WoL with Cain swap is the BEST keyfarmer in the game. and you can in theory get up to 10+ keys per T16 (if you are lucky). thanks for the suggestion though

I think you can only get at most 8. T16 either drops 3 or 4 GR keys. If you get 4 keys to drop and if you get a successful extra roll from Cain’s for each key, that would be 8 keys maximum.

For the record, estimate on end date is 2/23 at 5 PM PST. I have taken S19 off after my comp blew its PSU. I’ll be back, though.

1 Like

Be patient and wait like the rest of us.

1 Like

thank you DiabloVern