Essayez avec cette orthographe : pition légendaire en faille supérieur 37/5000 legendary fault in upper fault

I fault upper and one out of 3 I lose my legendary potion I must rammassé each faith and it’s been my since 2 season
whether it’s a top 10 or 90 faille know the same thing
ps / dsl i am french and use google translation so dsl if know badly translated
thank you for following up
I do not have screen but if I have the time to play I will join you later thank you

Bonjour sanspitier,

La perte d’une potion en faille supérieure a été signalée à plusieurs reprises… et ce n’est malheureusement toujours pas corrigé. Par exemple, voyez le Potion drops in Greater Rifts

For English speakers: OP is reporting the loss of the potion during a Greater Rift… an issue that has been reported several times and which has yet to be corrected. For example, see Potion drops in Greater Rifts

Perhaps we could ask MissC to add this to her stickied “Known Issues” thread?

I’m not sure this is considered a game bug. It is definitely something that could be changed as a QoL issue.

I’m no programmer. I’m certainly not a game developer. But, it seems like it could be a simple fix. And they wouldn’t even have to change the way the Potion system currently works.

• The default Potion is the Normal Health Potion that you start with. It cannot be dragged off the Action Bar. Essentially, it’s locked by default.
  • When you drag a Legendary Potion onto the Action Bar, it replaces the default Potion and should also be locked. That is to say: The Legendary Potion can be dragged onto the Action Bar, but it cannot be dragged off. It can be clicked to use it or a hot key can be used. Right-clicking it would allow you to select the default Potion, placing the Legendary Potion in your Inventory. Or you could have multiple Legendary Potions in your Inventory and switch between them. Just like it currently works.
  • If you want to remove all Legendary Potions from your Action Bar, you would just right-click and select the default Potion. All Legendary Potions would then be found in your Inventory, so you can now stash them.

Simply put, it would work exactly like it does now, except you would not be able to remove the Legendary Potions from your Action Bar by dragging them into your Inventory.

Disclaimer

Sorry. I know this isn’t a discussion forum. But, I can’t believe we’re still seeing this being reported and nothing has been done to prevent it from happening. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: