Error Code 30002

Same here, looks like a lot of people is having this problem

Thank you! Paton812 solution works
Gracias, capo!!!

This solution does work, seems to be that the issue is specific to the BR server some of us connect to… (from Argentina on my case) and with this command it connects to the NA server/servers or something.

Works. Thanks man. =D

It’s October 10th 2020 and the Error 30002 popped up once again… but your workaround worked!!! Amazing! Thanks a lot! Like you said, it seems the programmers forgot to add a line. :stuck_out_tongue:
How did you even know about that solution? :scream:

1 Like

Works for me. Thanks!

I live a few hundred miles from New York City and your command line fix is the only way to get past ‘authenticated’

Thanks much

July 2021, first time getting this error. this didn’t work for me at all. suspect my issue is router related (just replaced the unit yesterday)

i just got this error too, did you find a fix??

Is this the correct verion of the game? → 2.7.0.74291
I keep getting this error and I think it’s because my game will not update further.

Already tried:
Run as Admin.
Check for Updates.
Scan & Repair.
Uninstall (Reinstall).
OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default

Current version is 2.7.176761, your game isn’t up to date this is why you still got the error message
The update didn’t start for me only after restarting my computer, don’t know why

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Restarting my PC also updated the game for me.

2 Likes

This is happening again now (I’m in Australia, so I suspect it’s not a Brazil server thing this time). The fix above (add “OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default” to command line options) is working.

After creating a character for PTR 2.7.3, I get the error message “Problem creating character error code 30002”. I tried the fix above but does not work. I can enter my regular Diablo 3 game with no problem though.

1 Like

Pls don’t necro such old post… always look at the dates before bumping.
This post was created 2 years ago.

Also, this is the wrong forum for PTR issues… use either PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report.

Finally… this post by Blizzard may be the reason for the unavailability of the PTR.

Cheers.

2 Likes

this solution works still in 2022! Thanks mate!

no puedo iniciar partida en el juego me tira el error 30002 y ya llevo buscando harto y no encuentro nada acorde al problema de como poder solucionarlo, agradezco de antemano si me pueden ayudar

@Lobocoloso, Hi:

Translated by Google:

I can’t start a game in the game, it gives me error 30002 and I’ve been searching a lot and I can’t find anything according to the problem on how to solve it, I thank you in advance if you can help me

There are problems with the South America server; the solution is to use the US server. You can follow the steps provided by Blizzard here:

Depending where you are located, the latency may be bad; the US server is located near Los Angeles in California.

Good luck !

1 Like

Gracias, por la solución. Problema resuelto. Mejor que cualquier servicio técnico. Saludos desde Bolivia.

Mismo problema. Lo aviso para que otra persona no crea que sólo él tiene el problema