Error 30002 (my god with the 15 characters in the title)

is it just me or everybody are having the same issue?

5 Likes

Same here… I first was disconected and then the error 30002 started to happen.

I’m in the same situation.

Same here. Everything was fine, then this f… error

Same error here, didn’t find any information about it, also tried scan/repair, changing region (europe, seems to work fine), to no avail.

I’ve tried to change my region, from americas to europe. Same problem. It’s a bug?

same here. Tried to play yesterday with no success, timeout messages, and now this error 30002

Same here, didn’t find any information about it, also tried scan/repair…

just trying to log in to a game and started getting this error. not sure if it’s related to previous “code 45” error but it happens when trying to create/join a game. getting 2 error one after the other : “there was a problem creating the game: Code 30002” and “there was a problem joining the game: Code 30002”

2 Likes

For those of you who normally connect to the Brazil server…

There seems to be an issue, either with the server itself, or with one the ISP your data goes through to reach the Brazil server.

You may want to try the solution given by Paton here:

Good luck.

4 Likes

same here. my other account works though using a new character and not the ptr copy option.

Hey folks,

There was some kind of connectivity hiccup last night, it seems. If you’re having this problem on the live server still, please let us know. For those having PTR issues, please report this at #ptr-bug-report