Equiping two different items gets a cannot eqiup error

After upgrading both “Restraint” from the Bastion of Will set and “Mountains of Justice” from the Patterns of Justice set to Primal Ancient Set Items during my season 28 campaign, I get the error “You cannot equip more than one of this item” when trying to equip them both. Seeing as they are not the same item or from the same set, I’m a bit confused by this. If I equip just one non-Primal version of either of them, it’s fine, just can’t equip both of them if they are primal.

Not again. Nope. Not gonna do it. My lips are sealed. :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

I got this, Nef. NOT A BUG! You can equip ONE and ONLY ONE upgraded primal item at a time. You’re probably gonna get slammed a bunch for this, as there are many posts already on this (non)issue. It was also in the patch notes. Happy hunting, Nephalem.

7 Likes

Try reading the instructions, also known as the Patch Notes, as @Grimmi pointed out.

This is NOT a bug!

You can equip as many Primal items as you want!

You can equip only ONE CRAFTED Primal item at a time.

Season 28 – Primordial Ashes Feature

We have also added a Primal Item recipe to Kanai’s Cube, allowing you to upgrade any non-crafted legendary item to a Primal Item for 100 Primordial Ashes. Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time and upgraded Primal Items do not retain the properties of the Legendary Item that was used. New affixes are rolled for all upgraded Primal Items.

3 Likes