End the Caldesann's Despair feature

All that proves is you have more time to play than I do. Not that its any more efficient.

Never said anything about that of course.

Yeah well, I have like 20 hours invested this season. Naturally it shows. But I still have been grinding at a level where my clears average 3-4 minutes. If that was T7 for a while, or T14 now, what does it matter, as long as its where I can still speed clear and get the most xp per hour. Since I play less than you it matters more how efficient it is.

But that’s me. Trying to drag my profile and levels into this conversation is low to be honest.

But.

Game on.

Your explanation makes literally no sense. You want more things to do by removing something you would be doing anyway…it is actually madness, your post.

IMBUING and Gem increases are a core part of GR climbing. The extra damage and benefits to gain from whatever build, whether AS, CDR, Control impairing effects damage, 25% extra Guardian damage, etc etc, is too important to dismiss lightly.
For example, in a Wizard, the extra Intelligence and toughness gains from doing Topaz gems at 100 or higher (500 intelligence+) each on weapons and attire, also increase your overall resilience, not just damage. If you do not want to play higher rifts then fine.

In saying that, nobody is forcing you to imbue anything so don’t if you do not want to.

2 Likes

my point is:
if any form of gameplay would add to augmenting Legendary Gems;
-it would give us more freedom to not get pinned on Grifts;
-and the needed stat boost could be replaced with anything, like a LG-boost-Goblin and many other less restrictive ways.

Agree. Also, relative to the game, it doesn’t even take that long… OP is just lazy af and just wants a click-to-win game. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you can’t be wrong having an opinion.

Was Hitler wrong? He had an opinion. Some of the stuff you say lacks common sense.

Besides all of that, removing caldessans basically buffs paragon points. Which makes all the “need to play alot to get it” obsolete.

5 more Mainstat per level is way better if you dont already have 6500 mainstat from caldessans. Ive always felt the increase in mainstat from caldessans whereas my paragonleveling process in solo always fell off quite early and had not much impact in the strenght of my class. Thats just about right as it is.

IF caldessans were removed youd basically also have to limit paragon to a degree. But where do you set the limit? 1k? 2k? 3k? 10k? Thats more rant than just letting it get along the way it is.

i’ve many opinions;
-if i would act on some of them, i would be dead or in jail.

1 Like

Godwin’s law is real.

3 Likes

And so it begins…

2 Likes

Don’t like it, don’t use it.

Upgrading gems and augmenting gear is basically the endgame past the season journey if you don’t go for leaderboard.

Because 2-3 minutes is faster than 3-4 minutes.

1 Like

in my case, it can be called my endgame:
-i’m a solo mobblaster
-i’ve all characters on the level where they are OP
-now i mix up fun mobblasting with augmenting, where Grifts can be fun for some characters and less fun for the last 5 levels i want my Legendary Gems on.
(i’ve 40 LG stashed at lvl 90 just as reserve for socketing)

Some people are of the opinion that the Earth is flat.
Are you saying they can’t be wrong?

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhh. We should let this one play out.

makes popcorn

4 Likes

Only if that opinion is based on researched fact which is an informed opinion.
If it is not based on researched fact, it is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

the opinion isn’t factbased.
and btw, truth yields to time…

Premises…

1. The Earth is flat
  2. The Earth is not flat

Groups…

1. Group 1 holds the opinion that premise 1 is true.
  2. Group 2 holds the opinion that premise 2 is true.

The two premises preclude each other, i.e. both premises cannot be true.
This means the opinions of one of the groups is wrong.
Ergo, opinions can be wrong.

3 Likes