End of Season 24 Oddities on Asia?

This could be a bug report, but posting in general first to see how widespread it is.

Anybody experiencing some weirdness going on with the end of season on Asia? My stash items were mailed over as expected, but my two seasonal characters are both seasonal still with all the gear they had equipped at the end of the season. (Ethereal weapon missing though, as expected). They are both the level they were at the end of the season (70 and 31). Headrig’s gift was in the mail. The followers are equipped with their full gear too.
All other mats are like the beginning of a new season: 0 gold, 0 dbs, 0 forgotten souls, 0 hellfire mats, 0 keystones, etc. Kanai’s cube needs to be retrieved. Paragon level was 0.

I just got the cube and the powers that I had at the end of the season are active and effecting my character, but don’t show up in the list of items extracted. (In fact, nothing shows up as extracted.)

Attaching some screenshots, but trust level isn’t high enough to embed.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1krem0xTAXPsZTVoY68rydiGPIxqoEdIZ

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NxPKSWnf11EysTCpEumdWvYKdVHozlJo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wUgv53IOwdExMhdMluEW7JFQFvlNliR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dei0MAAzPSTMs9_WeRaAjW3g1Hz28MgH

Yep, having weird issues too and made a post in the Technical Forums:

Had 3 Headrig’s Gift in the mail too for some reason and then all my seasonal mats - sorted thru all that and then logged out. Logged back in and got the error [You cannot join a game with both seasonal and non-seasonal heroes. (Code 316614).

Logged out and back in, and was able to start a game on my S24 Barb Kasi but then she was missing everything in the stash (reset to 5 tabs - had 10), all my gold, and my blood shards. Also my paragon levels are screwy - shows (2) on my portrait but when opening the paragon tab it shows -263 | -199 | -200 | -150 unspent points but then those same points allocated below each tab.

Yeah, saw the same thing too. Did a reset, and then was able to allocate the points I earned from 0. I ran a GR75 and got a primal. It could be RNG or it could be the Primal Soul-O, though the achievement didn’t pop-up. Same for retrieving the cube, running rifts, etc. It still shows S24 Guardian, but appears to be rewarding like S25. (Haven’t seen a soul shard drop in the rifts, bosses, and greater rifts I’ve run.) S25 was supposed to be the season I earn the last Stash Tab. However, it shows me maxed out with 13 tabs now. This error helped me earn the stash tab early.

I know it’ll soon be the work day in South Korea where the servers are located and maybe techs will fix it. But given their track record of getting Challenge Rifts fixed on the Asia region, I’m not counting on them getting it fixed by the 10th.

Pretty much the same thing here.

Earlier today, I had logged in right when the season ended, and transferred everything over. Now, my seasonal characters are back, my inventory is gone, my stash tabs are reset, my paragon is gone, etc.

Hmmmm… a few minutes ago :

And I did get a useless primal for my first Tier 75 gRift.

Perhaps someone should look into this…

3 Likes

Europe account ended normally. Expecting Americas to end normally too.

A new ethereal drop for you?

Yes. Asia transition was really weird. Working normally now.
Well, as Normal as Asia gets. I still get stuck on Retrieving Hero List not to mention the Challenge Rifts.
Edit: I was wrong. I just logged back in and Asia still thinks that I have Seasonal Heroes!
Logged back in and it did not show Seasonal, however, when I tried to start a game I got the error saying you cannot join a game with both Seasonal and Non Season Heroes!

It is definitely a bug. I’ve already posted a bug in the Bug forum, but you should add your experience there too. If enough people complain, Blizzard will hopefully fix it quicker.

S24 end fail for Asia server?

Indeed, just played a few rifts in a game stating it was seasonal.
Even found an ethereal.

Stash empty, paragon empty, artisans level 0. As if the season just started except for my fully geared GoD DH with paragon points allocated but minus something paragon points to spent.

I do have items from stash mailed to non season. I can access it using a char that was not a season 24 character.

All my characters I used in S24 are still seasonal.

Game usually plays just fine with an occasional “cannot create game” or something. Trying again does create a new game.

So, rolling stuff to ns during a season might be a new feature then? Apparently that can be done… lol…

I’m really curious as to how this is going to play out Friday.

1. Asia could be completely borked. Have they just been forsaken completely by Blizzard and just not get a season?

2. If that’s fixed, will they get a challenge rift? It’s been broken for over 2 months. What if the season is fixed, but the challenge rift isn’t? At this point, I wouldn’t discount the idea that you might need to be prepared for a challenge cacheless leveling experience. Of course, a couple seasons ago, the challenge cache was broken up until 10 minutes before the start of the season. At the very least, don’t expect to be able to practice the challenge rift before the season.

3. What happens to the seasonal characters? In season 22 on the console, it started early. Blizzard then removed the seasonal flag, and the characters were non seasonal. But come the seasonal start, they were readded as seasonal characters. This lead to some interesting mechanics. When this season ended, and I checked my characters, they were non-seasonal immediately after the season ended. But now the game claims they’re seasonal again.

Has that time come for real? Paragon finally gone ROFL?

It sort of looks fixed. I see my seasonal is now non-seasonal. Any items found during this time period are gone if they weren’t in the inventory. Bye-bye primal I placed in the stash. Unsure of paragon gained, it was insignificant and I didn’t notice it.

But maybe most importantly… There’s a challenge rift! NA has CR #233 and it’s a Necromancer. Assume #233 for EU is going to be a Necromancer. The one loading up on Asia is CR #233, but it’s a DH. (#232 on Europe and Americas was a DH the week before.)

1 Like

When they are working properly Asia’s CR is always 1 day behind the other two, relatively speaking depending on where you live.

I will have to check now. It was still glitched 2 hours ago.
edit: Ok. Looks good now. Knock Wood.

1 Like

I prepared for the worst case scenario. It’s amazing how spoiled I’ve become with a challenge rift available at the beginning of the season. That shaves off at minimum an hour in leveling.

(Managed to go 1-70 simulating zero challenge cache in roughly 1h45m with my necro).

So, Blizzard haven’t even acknowledged that Season 24 didn’t ended properly on the Asia server, let alone resolve it, before Season 25 starts?

(Season 25 due to start on Asia server region in 10 hours from now)

It’s messed up. My S25 character has all the paragon and blood shards and mats I did I got in the in-between mess up.

Is that a bad thing?

:smiley:

If you were going after conquests.

I ended up not getting a challenge cache, even though I ran the rift after I created my seasonal character. 13 runs of ZK now, and no Dregs of Lies, but others are claiming they got one. And other people got a challenge cache too.

And tons of people hit high levels, as they have full paragon, and inventory of gear.