Enchanting Legendary Ring issue

Max Mystic level 12

I attempted to enchant “Circle of Nailuj’s Evol” ring. I had all of the required materials but it was not recognizing that I had 5 “Imperial Emeralds.” I feel like because it doesn’t list them in the regents that it isn’t finding them. I placed them in other tabs in my chest, in my inventory and you cannot place them in the regents tab. Everything short of crafting one because it’s 200,000 gold to make one and I will admit that I’m a bit of a miser. :sweat_smile:

Thank you kindly for your help and time,

Drovian~>

Almost certainly user error. Post a screenshot of the mystic. Chances are you are low on mats.

Don’t panic! Enchant, not Augmentation!

2 Likes

Maskraider already explained.

When someone posts a game bug and you want to try to help, you should carefully read and understand what the issue is.  

You cannot directly manipulate your Mats Inventory. That is to say: You cannot put items in or take items out. This is all done automatically by the game. The only items that go in your Mats Inventory are: Bounty Mats, Crafting Mats, Hellfire Mats (Uber Body Parts) and Greater Rift Keystones.

Your Gems must be in your Stash or your Character Inventory. (Obviously. Where else would they be?)

Are you sure you’re not missing other currency? As you can see from the image above, the cost of enchanting the CoNE Ring is:

Arcane Dust 5
Veiled Crystal 10
Forgotten Soul 1
Death’s Breath 1
Imperial Emerald 1

Make sure you have all the Required Materials. If you still have problems, post a link to a screenshot, as TimberWolf suggested.

3 Likes

Aye, I understand that we cannot manipulate the mats locations anymore. I also took a screen shot today but I don’t visit the forums unless I have a problem, heh irony, so I don’t believe I have the ability to post a “screen grab” of my situation. I just now tried to “drag and drop” the pic and nothing happened.

Trying imgur: and I am not allowed links in my posts.

To sum up. Yes I have all of the regents and 6 gems of the 1 I need. Yet it lists 0/1in the required materials box. Thank you kindly for all of your inquiries.

Derp. :man_facepalming: Haha, I can’t believe I got that so very wrong, but here we are. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Silly question time - are your 6 imperial emeralds socketed in gear? Or are they in your stash? Are you sure they are imperial and not some other level? This is first I have heard anyone having this issue and there’s no reason they shouldn’t be recognized if they are in your stash or in your inventory,

1 Like

Not so silly. I was wondering about this myself. In fact, it’s why I hinted at it with:

2 Likes

Copy that!

https://imgur.com/a/vuAywEg

I still thank you for your time in reading and replying.

They were in my stash, I then moved them into my inventory and checked again, and tried a few weird things like putting them in all of the tabs or attempting to place them into the regents tab. But they should be seen now in my inventory in the SS above. Thank you kindly.

So I after the 100th time going through all of my things and trying it all again I can now see my error. I didn’t realize I had different gems. I thought I had Imperial but I only have Marquise. They have the same shape but there is an indent in the facet that I was apparently over looking. Plus I was drag and dropping so fast I was only hovering over the things I needed and not on what I had.

Thank you everyone who checked in and I at least learned how to post a SS. :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

1 Like

I know this has nothing to do with a bug, but I wouldn’t spend mats enchanting such a low-level ring. Best to use it as-is until you reach level 70 and find a better one. Or just cube it and use its power.

That’s fair, but as is I rarely get to play. I only finished Act V last night because I really wanted to play the Tristram event! And I bought the game when it came out :sweat_smile:

So now my quest is to attempt to make 1,000,000 gold to build Werts Leg so I can attempt to get the cow pet. I almost fell asleep at the helm last night pushing through all 15 levels on regular mode :yawning_face: So now I have 160,000 roughly… Time to grind :man_farmer:

P.S. What is Cubing? :face_with_monocle:

Refers to using Kanai’s Cube. Only available in Adventure Mode. Allows you to do many things, including equipping Legendary Powers to make your Character more powerful. Once you equip these Powers, they stay with you, even in Campaign Mode. But, if you want to change them, that can only be done by accessing the Cube in Adventure Mode.

For detailed information about Kanai’s Cube:
https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/game/guide/items/kanais-cube

And if you would like to continue using this thread for questions about the changes to D3, you should probably move it from this Bug Report Forum to the New Player Help Forum or the General Discussion Forum.
Good luck and good hunting!  

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

4 Likes