Elemental balance as balance is the aim?

Just an observation which from other past threads seems I am not alone. Considering Blizzard is starting the balancing motif as of season 22, I thought I’d get in early.

People know fire has more elemental potential stacking than other elements.
Some short examples:

• Frostburn gloves originally were because they cast frost Nova randomly withe the 20% cold damage coming later. Wouldn’t they better serve like Cindercoat with 30% resource reduction on all cold skills? You could leave the 15%-20% cold damage as a worn property so it only loses that in the cube?

• Magefist could retain it’s usefulness across the board? for example, 20% primary elemental damage increase instead of only fire. Then any character class wearing it gains the benefit, instead of being limited only to fire and the current fire users get no loss from the change?

• As an alternative if you wish to make the Cindercoat equivalents for all classes, you could simply make cindercoat 20-30% resource reduction. The only reason I did not suggest it is because of the name implying fire.
    To keep cindercoat as is, you do have the following Untouched Chest Armor that could be allocated to elements Holy, Poison, Lightning, Cold, Archon, Physical: for example as samples only starting with some chests (you could also add different elemental resource reduction - add one more for lightning):

1. Heart of Iron could also add 15%-20% physical damage.

2. Shi Mizu’s could also add 15%-20% Holy damage

3. Chaingmail could also add 15%-20% Poison damage

4. Robes of the Rydraelm could also add 15%-20% Cold damage

5. Cosmic strand also comes with 20% Archon damage

6. Seven sins and corruption (shoulders) comes with 15%-20% of primary elemental damage

7. The Helm of rule also comes with 15%-20% of primary elemental damage

8. etc…etc…etc

You get the general idea, this is quick.
There are more than enough crafted and dropping legendaries that have little or no use other than early season climbing to 70, that could be very useful for LoD, LoN and set builds instead of building 100% fire damage only.