Topic Deleted **********

Topic Deleted **********

28 Likes

They both dont make any sense… Just by data in the current season… Only a few of them have done GR150… If I look at the GR150 for necro I have to scroll 10 pages down to see the GR 149… Yet necro gets another GR 150 set…
Perhaps you can make it a bit less obvious you want your necro to be the strongest Blizzard?

13 Likes

Yup, no clue what made them think they should do anything to these two builds at all. Just leave them where they are right now. Adjust the other, WEAKER builds of the two chars instead, they both have a bunch of sets that are pretty much instant salvage.

6 Likes

Why in the world would you take the only viable 130+ wd set and nerf it? You feel like witch doctors need a nerf while there are 3 other classes that easily clear 150 in a season , and now with multiple options on the necro? Why don’t you just remove the witch doctor class or just put a clown hat on it? Dumbasses.

9 Likes

I’m very disappointed in the lack of love for the WD and overall class balance. I really wanted to play my WD again but with the huge slap in the face to our class I don’t think I will be on much.

8 Likes

To nerf the GoD DH in such a way turns it into just another mediocre build. Been play D3 since its inception and the God DH is by far the most enjoyable character build I’ve played. I will continue to play D3 however not nearly as much as I have since the GoD DH has been introduced. Bad move developers!

5 Likes

I seriously question whether they even requisition the leaderboard status before making adjustments. WD was (and almost always has been) underperforming compared to almost every class and they want to nerf the class again. It’s by far my favorite class but I find it hard to want to play. Even the 4th cube slot didn’t really push the class much higher. And as everyone has pointed out, they continue to give the necromancer broken builds. I like the idea behind the change in Firebird’s, but the 4pc and 6pc seem broken. Defaulting to Tal6/Fb4 brings us back to the same twister channeling build again. I’m sure it’ll get nerfed though. Bad move Blizzard. Collect some valid data before you go arbitrarily changing things.

5 Likes

Just did a brief test with GoD, the damage was severely worse than in S22. Even with higher paragon I barely hurting enemies on GR105. The trash clearing ability of the build went down the toilet.

3 Likes

I’m testing the WD on the PTR. Tested Helltooth, Zuni and Mundu so far, thinking that there has to be some hidden damage modifier that we haven’t discovered yet. Or why would they nerf our only performing set?
Haven’t found anything yet.

If they gave only WD the 4th cube slot, we might be competitive with Necros . Is that possible?

2 Likes

There are already a lot of topics in ptr feedback that the nerf is too big and destroys wd, as mundunugu was the only thing that was comparably playable with other characters in the game. With this nerf he will have no damage, he has nothing on speed runes, nothing on the target or support or dps = he will destroy him and no one will play him! He will be the weakest character in the game! Why? Does anyone from Blizzard even read those piles of posts for wd here?

5 Likes

Well said… I agree. Heck I would even go ahead and ask - why must Blizzard kill our fun 4 being strong. Its like why bother w a good set or bringing out SOMETHING if you’re going to make it garbage? Blizzard LACKS innovation. Lastly- IF something ant broke DON’T mess w It!

2 Likes

Yup! They shouldn’t nerf Gazing Demise. After the 1.6.9 the higher GR I found on NA/EU/Asia non season with Mundunugu was 143

Yes, that’s what we DHs needed. Convert the only viable Push Build into a Speed Build only :rage:
BOTH WD and DH did not need a nerf. There are stronger classes they could have had a look at.