Easy DH buff, Let us cube the Furnace

I get it, we are lagging behind the other classes right now, waiting for some love. No worries, we can be patient. But with this cool seasonal theme, why not give us a little love and let us cube the Furnace. Then our single target won’t be so annoying. Thanks!

1 Like

I think our single target damage is in quite a good state. Unlike other classes, most of our builds does not require Stricken, unless you want to push really high with a lot of fishing (and all these AD related problems start). UE with Arsenal adds a lot of damage to single targets, CA-N6M4 as well (both rockets and grenades), S6 is a pure elite hunter …

DHs do have a lot of issues, that’s right. But a lack of single target damage is not one of them, imho, and adding Furnace to our cube powers won’t change much.

1 Like

Not an interesting option, am afraid. Both Shadow Impale and UE Multishot mandatorily need Dawn in the cube weapon slot for perma vengeance

1 Like

but S20 allows any combo in the cube…hence the suggestion.

I think I’d rather have access to The Executioner though…

2 Likes

For Impale it does not help, as its 3 current powers are mandatory: dawn, aquila and elusive ring (or royal grandeur if using aughild set). For Multishot you can indeed benefit from the season theme by putting elusive ring in the armor slot instead of visage of gune, but you will only gain a bit of damage reduction, nothing significant

We basically have a “Furnace”, it’s called Dawn. It basically does the same thing as Furnace but buffs all damage thanks to perma-Vengeance, and not just damage to elites.

Basically, we have a Furnace but instead of having it as an option, it’s mandatory for all builds. Even, as far as I know, our Zdps builds have to use it. because of the defense boost.

So as long as Dawn is a thing and the build doesn’t require you to wield it, no other weapon will replace it in the cube.

2 Likes

Season 20, the group Impale build is getting a buff as a RGK, as it can drop Witching Hour to cube more damage from a ring (e.g. Convention of Elements) or amulet (e.g. Squirt’s Necklace).

It seems like the DH community has dwindled down to al time lows. If we want to use the furnace or get the buff changed or adjust we have to speak out. We don’t get another chance! Barbs have been the loudest and got so much changed vs other classes and if we don’t do the same we won’t get anything helpful for our class in the next season which means the gap were already dealing with is going to grow with the new seasonal buff benefiting everyone but us because of the cube design.

It’s not our single target damage that is suffering. We’re pretty good with that actually compared to most. It is our AoE damage that is giving us trouble.

Gear wise we are severely limited in dishing out AoE damage. Hellcat Waist guard (or whatever the grenade belt is called) is about it, and that belt is just another layer of RNG.

Maybe in season 21 we’ll get something like a Strife build or some other unique set that offers more AoE damage potential than what we have now along with any tinkered with or new legendary items.