East Ladder & nonladder cant create/join games

Activision Blizzard (ATVI) is the stockholding company over several individual gaming companies.

Activision Publishing
Blizzard Entertainment
King Games
MLG
etc.

They don’t share staff. ATVI, as the stockholding company, has no staff involved with making games, or dealing with Tech issues.

8:44am cst, just now seeing i can not join or create games. Any updates on the situation?

Damn I have some free time now. Please fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its 7am in Cali. Might take 1-2 more hours i guess. :frowning:

Server down, can’t join or create.

Where yall at im trying to waste my day playing d2 lol

1 Like

same. they on vaycay

2 hours to play after work each day….blizzard guy sleeping on the job leaving servers down. Going to pray with some of the others here that a massive ban wave in happening.

Same problem here USEast Ladder.

Down what 5 hours now i’m told? i’ve been awake since 7:05 am EST.

EU down, I’m bored at work.
Done the tasks for tomorrow also.

1 Like

Same problem here USEast Ladder.

Servers went down around 11 CEST and it’s 16:45 at the moment.
I’ve started monitoring my position in que.
13:23 *661
13:53 *631
14:11 *622
14:25 *617
14:32 *591
14:53 *584
15:00 *581
15:23 *569
15:43 *559
16:23 *549
So on average you move .63 position per minute, which is nice. At this rate, I should be able to create the game today.
Also, there’s a bot annoucing games on one of the channels and it tried to make over 230 game since the problem arose

I remember the days when blizzard had a customer support line you could call in for Diablo 2 issues. I miss those days.

How did Blizzard get so horrible?

We will need to be patient as their was the u.s.a. holiday. Time will tell.

This is not an issue concerning blizzard alone. Each and every company has reduced it´s face to face service and switched to onlinesupport.
This development isn´t something i think is nice, but it´s way cheaper to implement. So from blizzards view i can understand it.

I have server down as well… is someone going to tend to this issue or does blizzard not care about their customers?

blizz still sucks 20 years later

You are likely going to get moderated on your post. This will change nothing.

hard to get excited about D2RM when we can’t play the original…