Early release confirmed

Blizzard Has Updated the Purchase Screen saying Diablo 2R will Be released On or BEFORE September 24th 2021…
& also I notice the beta opt in button switched to Pre purchase Which I already did but it has Thee DATE sept 23rd right above that button Now.

SUPER HYPE Tell me about it are you HYPED!???!

6 Likes

Oh boy, My Men !!!
i am ready

4 Likes

That would be an odd thing to do. I could see that meaning servers go live early for pre-orders but even that seems unusual. Probably a typo but either way I judge my own pumpedness by how many times I replay the newest trailer and it’s atleast a dozen now, so pretty pumped.

1 Like

Me 2 bro, I’m so happy Rhyker dropped that Video talking about the Leak date Rather then Put it Off Blizzard/VV are Like Lets just give them the info they want.
That makes me Super happy Because Now I know what to expect and when to expect it H*LL maybe it’s even sooner :wink:
this Just came out Yesterday and Today Blizzard moves up the release date beautiful!! Guys Look at the Page where you Purchase the game @ the Release date Has Changed from December 2021 or Before to Now September it’s Confirmed! Diablo II: Resurrected™ - Diablo II: Resurrected | Battle.net << the link if you needa see 4 your self.

1 Like

Blizzard officially announced that the D2R release will be September 23.

8 Likes

Don’t need Rhykker video.

The Street Date Trailer tells it all.

Beta in August or earlier.

Hyped for it.

2 Likes

I don’t know why it still asks me to pre-purchase when I already have :confused:

1 Like

I Def Agree, Beta Opt in is NO Longer an Option. If you haven’t pre-purchased already you’ll be excluded. imo that’s how it appears.

I thought it was alil weird too, @ the next screen tho it show we’ve already purchased.

I haven’t seen that yet but it looks great thanks for sharing bud.

They do confirm with pre purchase you will get guaranteed access to the beta.

First post here from a 32 year old OG D2 player excited to invest more time into this amazing game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Eyecandy overload! :heart_eyes:

Hype train has officially been restarted! All aboard!

2 Likes

I totally feel ya bro I’m a 32 yr old D2 Org myself. I never came on here till the Hype train for D2R hit Lol

Woot woot :wink:

1 Like

Not as much because of the character models. Still excited. I guess I will main a Sorc for the most part since she is the least butchered one.

1 Like

You sound like a big choo choo train. :laughing:

2 Likes

I am for real so hyped, along with the guys who are playing reset with me, that we just had a conversation about who is bringing what beer to the season 1 opening when we get together on discord to play & stream.

1 Like

I personally think they will change this it’s just the material they have available for advertisement use that has that facial figure.

Hahaha that was funny the family had a good laugh. the dog took offense tho haha.

Yeah buddy I feel you I’m Hyped too and I’ll be playing with a group of friends as well,

1 Like