Dyes and Transmogs vanished

I played diablo ROS on PS3 misplaced the game. Finally got Eternal Evil Edition on PS4 with PSN cloud. So after few weeks of playing found my ps3 game. Now was told you can upload all characters items etc to cloud and download not important still keep current characters, not lose anything.

I turned on PS4, pressed options downloaded monk I had, started diablo ROS. I was glad got my character back, then all my other characters were gone, there items where where in stash, weapons, armor, gems, gold, blood shards had it all. Cubed powers still there as well. *

Lost all my transmogs and dyes.

I since started playing with the Demon hunter for last season, and a hardcore demon hunter. I Have gotten my hardcore demon hunter to Paragon Level 132, no dyes, no transmogs available with her level 12, I have the achievement dye an item, completed 372 bounties running on Torment IV still no dye plans or transmogs except for sets I find, nothing else.

This Bug Report Forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server.

Myriam now Dyes your gear. They are no longer items that are stored in your Inventory or Stash. (At least, that’s how it is on PC).

You should move this thread to the Console Discussion Forum. If players there help you determine that it is a bug, you can then move it to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Click the ► icon below to see detailed instructions on how to move your thread.

Moving Threads
  1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.
1 Like

You should have before playing the Ps4 version, waited if you wanted to upload from the Ps3, to the Ps4, which honestly would have been a waste of time considering the amount of updates between the two.

but when you started playing the eternal edition, then uploaded the ps3 version, you basically wiped out all your eternal edition stuff that you accomplished.

if you managed to save that version to the cloud, BEFORE saving any ps3 progress to the cloud, you can get it back, but lose all your ps3 stuff, which honestly you’d be better off not even using the ps3 version.

1 Like

I am not worried about the loss of progress or characters, I Just want the transmogrifies, and dyes back, and available again, as they are not still presently, unsure how to fix this.

In the PS4 version they are located in a different place.

So, maybe say where they are / how they’re used on PS/4?

it was explained above that the Mystic now has the dyes.

Fair enough, your post just made it sound like it was different than in the PC version, i.e. they weren’t at the Mystic.

1. Mystic had may transmogrify prior to monk upload.
  2. Mystic also had many dyes prior to monk upload.
  3. Monk was ps3 D 3 ROS uploaded file, NOT IMPORT! Only downloaded his character file again NOT IMPORT! Did not give any warning would delete current game content I had watched friends do this very same without losing there game content.
  4. Loaded D 3 ROS on PS4. ONly had MOnk from PS3 fine no prob only been play 2 weeks no big deal. How ever loss all dyes, and transmogrify after a month still no plans for them, not available at the mystic, is the issue I am having. SOrry I was tired when I was attempting to explain what took place.

I just want to get the Dyes, and transmogs back. Thats it. not the characters their levels, the dyes and transmogs back at the mystic.

As it registers I have done the achievement dye an item, and completed bounties, but no dyes dropping.

Dyes no longer drop. They’re no longer items in your Stash / Inventory.
Myriam, the Mystic, applies dyes to your armour.

1 Like

The Alchemist guy who you used to be able to buy them (Dyes) from does still exist, but he does not sell Dyes. And he’s rare.

Everything Dye-based is done with Myriam. Most Transmogs are easy to get but there are some that I’ve yet to find like the special flail (I believe) from The Butcher.

which dyes are are missing?