Dune dervish kills simulacrum clones with haunted visions active

I explained this in the bug report forum because it appears (to me) to be very ood.

A few days ago I was in a rift with my necro with the masquarade set, had two simulacrum clones out and suddenly I died. Suddenly my clones were gone with without them at tormen XVI I was an easy target. I got back up, hit simulacrum and seconds later I died again. I didnt understand why.

Just now Im in a normal rift and suddenly my clones are gone again. This time I saw a dune dervish hitting the clones with its whirlwind attack and they just disappear. With the amulet haunted visions my clones are not supposed to take any damage.

Meteorblade explained this to me and suggested I should ask over here just incase:

Is this true? Because I never knew about mobs who can reflect anything and I never died from something like this before. There is also no visual reflection happening. Its more like a thorn effect.

Apart from the obvious “dont fire bone spears with this rather new set into large crowds with dune dervishes”, is this supposed to be like this?

Addition:
It took me three attempts to kill the warden in act one yesterday because of his projectile slowing shield which makes the hits unpredictable resulting in instant death.

Gr 110 pereni rocks kill them. Ground effects kill them. Wouldnt surprise me if they killed each other

Does Dune Dervish are spawns from hell…