Dream Team achievement glitch

As a reminder: the goal of the achievement is to reach level 70 with at least six different characters.

For some reason I have the box for Necromancer checked even though I don’t even have the DLC that unlocks the necromancer class.

Interestngly enough, in the From Arreat to Xiansai (getting to level 60) achievement field the box for Necromancer is empty as it should be.

The account is in The Americas region.

There is no “Dream Team” achievement on PC.

You should move your post on the Console Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

You can do this very simply by clicking on the pencil that will appear next to your title.

1 Like

It’s absolutely 100% certain that there is. I’m talking about Diablo 3 RoS on PC.

The issue is that I have the box for Necromancer checked while this class isn’t available to me for play as I’ve never purchased the DLC. I have no gameplay time on this class and yet the achievement says I have reached level 70 with the Necromancer.

The post belongs in this section of the forum.

Always put in details and substantiation (screenshots / videos) when putting in a bug report :slight_smile:

I took a look at mine… the display of that achievement appears to be somewhat broken, to say the least.

America – got the achievement in 2014, but there are no check marks in the boxes:

Europe – got the achievement in 2017… interestingly enough, I don’t have the Necro DLC… so the check mark for the Necro should be for the DH:

Asia – baby account — haven’t gotten around to playing anything else than Barb and Crusader:

Cheers !

5 Likes

Thank you for your post, Boubou!

The display is indeed rather faulty. ‘Good to know’ that it’s a common thing across all D3 accounts. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks Boubou for your answer

Strix goes to bed

1 Like

hmmm… perhaps not.

The obvious thing to do was to level a DH to 70 on Asia… expecting the Necro box to be checked. Nope !

I’ll let someone else figure this out :slight_smile:

===============================================================================

@Yauta: it might be useful if you could post a screenshot of your achievement, and say what region it’s for, and what heroes you’ve reached lvl 70 with…

Instructions for posting a screenshot are in this post: Sound Device list jankiness - #2 by Meteorblade-2266

1 Like

Sure.
https://imgur.com/a/O51ycST
https://imgur.com/a/GrLhOHK
https://imgur.com/a/mRPM4Ai

It’s in French. Though I guess just by the layout and the pictures it should be clear what is stated there. Hey, I like to think I’m spending time usefully while I’m playing a game. Keeping your French somewhat alive, learning a couple of new words, I mean why not. :grin:

Apart from mistakenly ascribing the Necromancer to the characters I’ve reached level 70 with the summary is correct. I did obatain level 70 with the WD, Monk and Crusader.

3 Likes

That’s not an issue… not for me anyway… or Strix :slight_smile:

Here are your screenshots:

Your case is more weird than mine… your profile shows that you’ve reached level 70 with 3 classes (Crusader, Monk, WD) – yet, you have 4 check marks in the achievement panel.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

It seems that I have never played at Diablo 3…

3 Likes