Dreadlands sets suggestion

Hi… i really love the idea behind the new set but, i think that it could have more options to build around it.

I really hope during this PTR for a buff for Kridershot, Agustines and the chakram quiver and a change of wording from primary skills to generators (From the set) to be able to use those skills as well.

What do you think, doesn’t sounds overpowered, and you keep those skills kind of viable i think with proper buffs.

Add Rapid Fire to GoD4 piece, and fork the possibilities.

Our current top build is already a Rapid Fire build.

Ok… maybe this rapid fire style plays different?

I was suggesting Elemental Arrow and chakrams due to them being able to work as generators and not having any viable build in the endgame.

Having a dedicated bow and quivers for both of them, just by allowing generators instead of primary skills in the new set, and buffing 2-3 outdated items would make the set spicier in my opinion (Kridershot deserves a % damage buff, just as Agustines quiver).

As Raenil said, rapid fire have already a viable build, and even if some other skills dont (as explosive trap), EA and Chakram fits the suggested playstyle so well.

I truly hope that it could be revisited and slightly changed…

2 Likes

Yup. I was wanting either Chakram or Elemental arrow. I’m not excited about this new set at all. Guess it’s back to Shadow.

I could definately see the Elemental Arrow work aestheticly but I’m unsure balance and mechanicly. I do support the concept thou.