Double Bounty Buff not active on every Server!

yep. seems some games doesn’t load the double caches as seson buff. So just hoover over the season buff icon and see if it has loaded.

Of course it should be fixed in any case though :wink:

1 Like

Screenshots… :slight_smile:

This is for Europe… haven’t tested other regions…
Top one is as it should be… the bottom one is when it’s broken/bugged.

When it’s bugged… exit the game, wait a few seconds (5 or 6), start a new game. With luck, you will get the bonus back again.

6 Likes

yes but guess they will not fix it :smiley:

and i think this are the same servers where no records on the lb will be saved

Would of rather had double drops. Would then be able to eventually get a good one like the boters.

Bugged… played 4 bounties and the first 3 gave me double caches… but the last one only gave me one cache. quite disappointed.

Just have double bountys on every second server!
Good compensation for the “season theme”!

This seems to only happen when joining pub bounty games through the “Join Game” UI. If I start a private game it shows the double bounty buff. This is on EU by the way. I haven’t tried/tested on US.

I closed the game and the launcher. I restarted the launcher and logged out of US. I then logged in with EU selected. I started 7 games throught the “Join Game” UI button. All of those 7 games were bugged with no double bounty buff. I waited about 1.5 to 2 mins between each game restart. I next started a private T-16 and of course the double bounty buff was there. It seems like the implementation is through the buff and some game servers have not been updated to produce games with the modified buff.

Can we get tech support to check and update the servers?

No. It can happen whenever. Just check what the season icon says.

1 Like

No it isn’t, I tested it , had seasonal buff with double bounties, so i thought lets do Gr, see if it gets validated, broke my record and no validation.
Problem is mainly on EU server, American server works fin as usual, shame i have so much lag there otherwise i would swap to those.

Hi, this is on EU, hardcore game mode in case that matters.
Someone on Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties mentioned that “You have to exit game and create a new one, and keep doing so until you get a game with the buff active.”

I just wanted to give feedback here that I tried that, I restarted bnet and had the text for the buff active. Then I started a public game. When we finished the bounties and collected we all got only 5 boxes. I looked at the buff icon and the text was missing again. So sometime during the grind, the buff disappeared. So even starting a game with the buff active is no guarantee.

Can you clarify this part?

Do you mean you started a private game, where the buff was active, and you opened the game up to public, and the buff disappeared?

Or do you mean you were in a private game where the buff was active, left the game, then joined a public group?

It if was the latter, you have to check each time you join a public group to see if the buff is active or not.

In case Devs are actually reading this: I have restarted my game multiple times and not once have I seen this icon.

The double bounties buff is only for seasonal heroes.
As all of your heroes are non-seasonal, that’s why you’re not getting it.

This. I think :slight_smile:

If it helps, today I spoke to a friend who claimed the bug does not happen in private/pre-made games at all . So I completed all bounties alone, with the buff, invited a friend, and we both got double bounties.

Still sucks that I have to relog till I get the buff but now at least I may have a way to keep it active.

Hello all! This should have been fixed as per a notice from General Discussion about the EU buff.

3 Likes

@MissCheetah : Thank you for stepping in and helping to solve this issue.

It is not completely resolved. An hour and a half or two ago, on the EU server, I only got one box from Act 4. Got two from the rest. Left game and next time I got two from all places. Didn’t notice any buff for this showing up either time, but I probably just missed it. Oh well, not that much trouble.

Edit: PC here.

Not getting double bounties on the Switch. Also not getting any kind of notification that double bounties are active. I’m in California.

Now the LB validation please, why take that so long?

The EU LB issue? I know it is under investigation but I don’t know if they have nailed down a cause, or more importantly, a solution. They will update us when the QA and Devs have something to share with the Community Managers/Lead.

1 Like