Double Bounties as Mid-season Buff - Official

It’s a pity double bounties isn’t permanent or a more regularly recurring on a schedule (say one week every month for both NS and Seasons). The rewards from double bounties is more in line with the pain of doing them. Plus, one round of bounties will give a satisfying amount of souls for gambling. Running two or three rounds of bounties before I gamble doesn’t keep the momentum going.

1 Like

Has it been clarified whether this is all season long or this weekend only? It would be fairly lame if it’s this weekend only.

You could read the anniversary announcement notes. But for simplicity’s sake, here is a direct quote…

The reward for hunting down some of Sanctuary’s most wanted just got a little sweeter! All bounties will be doubled from now until Season 26 ends .

I’m asking because there is mismatch between what the twitter and facebook pages say and the blog post. I read the blog notes lol.

Well, when in doubt go with the announcement broadcast from the actual company Battlnet launcher and not random social media.

The most efficient way to take advantage of this buff is to go to the Launcher->Game Settings->Multiplayer and change Private game to Public game and tag bounties. That will throw you into a random group of 4x players who will take on separate acts to coop all 5x acts … Solo players can easily take advantage of this mode.

Unless you get stuck into a group of bots, leechers and campers who will all just sit around waiting for you to do all the work yourself.

Terrible. just when you think it couldnt get worse. They dont do anything at all for season theme availability.

literally the worst season ever.

1 Like

Uh oh, it looks like the double bounty buff is already gone. I just did a bounty run in a public game on Torment 16 and only got one cache from each bounty turn-in. The community buff in the top right of screen near the minimap is also gone, and no longer indicates the double bounties. I guess it’s over :frowning:

Yeah, easy to detect in the group progress status … If the other player(s) aren’t teleporting to bounty locations, killin’ stuff, nor completing anything … Then its time to leave the group.

Hum, no problem here.
Are you sure you were in season?

1 Like