Don't nerf crus/wiz

Classes don’t need to be perfectly balanced among each other. They just need to be balanced within themselves. Crus has a number of t16 viable builds and I think that matters most.

Wiz needs buffs if anything. A lot of it’s sets are weaker than the other classes. Firebird, tal rasha, and dmo are pretty “meh” at best. Star pact wiz is one of the only skill intensive builds in the game, and it’s fine that it excels in groups. If anything, there just need to be more good trash killer builds to compete with it. But wiz itself isn’t op.

7 Likes

Wizards deserves to be nerfed to the ground. They have been on top with startpact or archon starpact for the last 30 seasons in a row. Its time for another trash clear to have some fun.

Crusaders were overbuff too much and should be nerfed for the sake of semi balance. Barbs were overbuffed and should have stayed at 100% lamination. Rat runs should have been nerfed a lot time ago and still inst.

Once all the overtly powerful classes get their nerfs, we can talk about buffing other weaker sets slightly so we can see variations in group compositions instead of just wizard meta or rend barb meta or crusader rgk meta.

5 Likes

We are in S19. What are you smoking?

4 Likes

Its a figure of speech and a exaggeration.

30 seasons in a row? No. But several seasons? yes. Too many seasons of being the top Trash clearer with no other dps coming even close to wizard level? Yes.

4 Likes

This is the problem with the community’s incessent call for ‘always buff my class’ and ‘never nerfing’. Its how we end up with the massive powerspike and imbalance in this game.

Wizard dps meta has been too strong for too long. Rat dps are also too strong but have died out a bit. Rend barb is way too strong and faceroll. Crusaders have the monopoly on RGK spots now and blizzard is now afraid to make the needed balance changes because of the community backlash. The balance changes being all those above mention builds all being nerfed.

4 Likes

Lol… Necro is the worst class in the game and you want to nerf it…

This is a matter of other trash clear being horrible

2 Likes

I see you par 800 (no offense) but you have abselutely no idea about Wizz. Go with one in gr 150 and see them do speeds same speed as you do 90 or 100.so don’t say things you don’t know. Besides they all have to cheat with macros

2 Likes

And next season we again call for nerfs guys it will never be perfect

That’s quite interesting considering there’s only been 19 seasons so far.

Kids, don’t do drugs.

1 Like

If the goal for classes is GR140ish with 10,000 paragon as stated by Blizzard then the clears of Wiz, Sader and Barb in Season 19 show they will get nerfed.

3 Likes

Miracles still happen. You created a thread that didn’t call for nerfing something.

2 Likes

This Hailfall guy has absolutely no idea about nerfs or buffs needed. It’s clear he doesn’t even reach midgame with his sub par builds and has no clue what needs changing

3 Likes

Aka botters or people with nothing better to do than play Diablo all day

a.k.a. people that play the actual game and not the forum.

2 Likes

They should be banned then. But it’s certainly possible without macros.

Exit archon, 4 electrocutes, wave of force, electrocute, star pact, electrocute, ray of Frost. Lined up with convention of elements.

It’s a somewhat complicated rotation, but not impossible to learn or do for a human.

Before patch 2.6.7, some skilled players could pull it off, because it was not only the rotation but the timing of button pushes have to transpire on the order of a few frame window. Afterward patch 2.6.7, this was exceptionally difficult to pull it off on a regular basis even for the “best” players (who of course, I only consider non-macro users in this category).

1 Like

At this point, it isn’t a manner of whether or not they’ll nerf crusader, barb, and/or wizard; but instead how they’ll nerf those classes. I’m just hoping that barbs and crusaders don’t face too harsh of a nerf.

3 Likes

Games been out for nearly 10 years, and we’ve got people @ paragon 2500 clearing 140-150 in season and you’re worried about 10k+ paragon?

There shouldn’t be any nerfs if it’s OK for sub 3k players to clear 140+ with a handout buff. The only thing that nerfs will do (if harsh enough) is force people into season for gem ranks. Personally I don’t enjoy seasons, I don’t care for the reset or all the hand out’s that are totally counter intuitive to that reset so trash tier players can keep up with the most dedicated NS players.

Every class should be buffed so that all builds are clearing in the 135-145 range when properly geared.

That is all I desire, and it is not that hard.

The season buff is why people are clearing 150’s in season like this, and I am also perfectly fine with that! It is new, refreshing, etc…

The stated goal of the game producer is similar but a more narrow range would be ideal in their mind 139-143 for non-season @ 10K paragon top player.

4 Likes