Does Iron Maiden still KO Barbs?

Showing my age here but I stopped playing D2 in around 2003, but love the game and super hyped for the resurrection release, but I like to make a hardcore barb or two once I get settled, but want to know if any of the updates after 2003 did anything with the iron maiden spell that utterly pwned barbs in act four.

Does it still exist/happen?

The Iron Maiden skill has been removed from the Oblivion Knights. I think this happened when patch 1.11 was released.

4 Likes

It was removed quite a while ago. No need to worry about that anymore.

2 Likes

Like others said, they’ve removed it.

You could have just used leap attack back in the day to remedy this just an FYI.

Or later on you could have used berserk as this eventually counted as magic damage.

Thanks guys for the information

If you bring your daughter to the slaughter, expect Iron Maiden to kill.

They always do.

But, in game, see the other posts.

2 Likes

Lol superb, I like it.

Instead you only need to worry about teleporting in frozen cavern

You love the game but you didn’t even stick around for 1.08?
Ok.

People like you really annoy me…

August 20, 2001
Patch 1.09, released August 20, 2001.

28 Oct 2003 — Patch 1.10, released October 28, 2003 1 Changes 1.1 Mysterious World-event 1.2 Fundamental architecture changes/improvements 1.3

Just a simple search is all it would have took you to see you are wrong about the dates. I can REMEMBER 1.10. With 1.09 being the longest time in between patches.

You didn’t even stick around for 1.10 then.

Read the comment above, but who actually cares man? Really? Who cares who stuck around for 1.10 or 1.11? What is your point? Explain it to me.