Does CM and GV had a disccusion?

I don’t see more Matthew around forum. He was active here. Maybe Nev and him had a discussion about roles ? It was nice players was more often answered.

Hey PardalBR,

We’re still here and listening. More news on Patch 2.6.8 coming shortly.

6 Likes

You know who I haven’t seen in a while? Miss Cheetah. Hope she’s well.

Hahaha that is funny, and even funnier the fact that you actually got an answer…

Meanwhile everytime I decide to make some threads or to ask something, nothing follows…

(slowly being consumed by the lords of envy and anguish :rofl: )

I am here and posting. The forum no longer marks threads with a green icon when MVPs reply so it is not as easy to find my posts.

I find many threads lately are about D4, which is all speculation and opinion. There is not much I can offer regarding assistance or clarification in those threads so I tend to stay out. If I have an opinion on something, like a normal player, I do offer it though.

3 Likes

I wonder who else we can get the show up in this thread? Heheh

After all the new class sets were released, will there going to be another big/major changes (like more new sets or new contents) for D3 or D3 will finally reach the end of development cycle?

I recall that Nev posted that after patch 2.6.9 (focused on necromancers & DH), Blizzard would try to make balance changes in the following patch (2.6.10 or whatever number they give it) .

1 Like

Do you know if they’re thinkin in add/change or fix something more appart from releasing date?.

I don’t work for Blizzard so no, I don’t really know exactly what they will do.

There are almost always some changes between the last PTR build and the final Live Release. We will find some of those out when the Patch Preview Blog comes out. The final information will be the official Patch Notes that are released on Patch day. Usually around the time the Patch goes live. Remember, patches happen between Seasons, so everyone will know the changes before Season start.

4 Likes

I would think some number tweaks are in order. For example on the PTR, WD in non-season cleared GR 145 and live clears always exceed the PTR by several GRs.

which is why they need their own forum for D4 already!!!

1 Like

Everyone agrees with that. It would keep D4 content in one place where it is easier to gather feedback, and much easier to track engagement metrics.

However - this forum has the benefit of being locked behind a D3 game license to post which reduces spam and some trolling.

They eventually WILL open a D4 set of forums. No idea when management will decide they want them though. That tends to be related to PR for game releases - standing up the “official” forums.

2 Likes

To open a d4 forum the users must have at least a full deluxe edition to post. To avoid same person creating multiple accounts through a bot system to convince about their idea etc.

Huh? (20 characters and still…) Huh?

The first part is a lie, you are not listening even though you are here.

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

1 Like

Ja
Sadly … But its in all new Forum

Esp for the Tech-MVP´s its kinda harmfull, if they help out and there is nothing wich adresses it.

But ok …
Its way over a year this way … and nothing has changed so far

I miss following your Posts, the only time since the Forum’s changed that I find your Posts now, is when I stumble upon them. There is a lot I don’t like about these new Forums but I think not having the Green Icon for MVP’s Posts sucks the most. The Web Master should really look at bringing the Green Icon back IMO.
I agree with you that having all this D4 “stuff” ( I really wanted to use a different word here) on the D3 Forum is just a waste of space. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :thinking:

If you really want, you can just click on my forum activity and read them. They are not normally that interesting. Profile - MissCheetah-1661 - Diablo 3 Forums

What I want way more than a green icon (which I really don’t care about), is an official Ignore feature on the forum. The discourse software has the ability but it is not implemented here yet.

2 Likes