Do you all [makers and/or players] get updated about this, my latest posts below yours?

Do you all [makers and/or players] get updated about this, my latest posts below yours? IF not, I’ll have to reply to every person’s comments; wouldn’t let me. I had to make a new topic.

There are stickied threads at the top of the forum…

Read the section about Trust Levels which explains how many new topics / replies you can create, depending on your forum Trust Level.

1 Like

Are you referring to the notification system?

If so, it depends on each users settings.

As for replies, seems you need to use the reply button attached to the post.

As for a thread you have created, someone else will need to advise on this part. I still have not created one, so not sure of how notifications work with that.

1 Like

My guess is he tried to spam-bump his own threads but couldn’t :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Oh. At the bottom of this page is a “Reply” button. I learned that I have to have enough Trust points to be able to respond.

There is a Reply button on each post, you can guess what it does.

No, I don’t think so. You are TL 1:

If you want to reply to many posters in one reply, either

• @name

These should notify those posters.

Edit: seems @name won’t send notification.

1 Like

I tried to post this to you recently.

“Please wait for other users to participate before replying” THIS HERE WOULDN’T LET ME POST ON page for Kadala.

I thought about using 25shard items than the amulet that is 100shards.

I also would like a legendary twohanded weapon worth 75shards.

What do you think?

1 Like

I’ll reply on that thread.

1 Like

This is the message you get when you try to reply to one of your own posts. This is to prevent people being able to self-bump their own topics to the top of the forum.

If you want to amend or add more information to your own post that hasn’t been replied to yet, use the option to Edit it (icon looks like a pencil).

1 Like

You can set the default in your Preferences :arrow_right: Notifications Settings.

You can also set this for individual threads as to what kind of notifications you want to receive. As seen in the image below:

It seems you enjoy the forum more than the game.

1 Like

How did you come up with that?

FYI: I enjoy both equally. :wink:

It seems you have nothing supportive to say about either the game or forum. So why waste your time here trying to raise other’s hackles?

Not you , sorry if I wasn’t clear enough.
I’ve seen you help a lot of people.

No problem. :peace_symbol:

1 Like