Do not pre order diablo resurrected

DO NOT PRE ORDER DIABLO RESURRECTED! Please! Don’t let them get the money otherwise they are not gonna finish the project! We dont want another failed remaster just like Warcraft reforged!

Please. Dont. W8 for it to be released!
Please

16 Likes

I’m wondering why D2 Resurrected is so expensive. Starcraft remastered is only $15. Why is D2 remastered $40? Not sure I’d buy it at that price. I was hoping it’d be about $20.

1 Like

30 Year anniversary and any Remastered content are just useless purchases. WarCraft was a shinning example of the ability of their teams today to even attempt something like this.

I would sooner just fire up Diablo 2: LoD as it still works perfectly fine even on today’s rigs.

Instead of selling us garbage we don’t need why not give us actual new games that have meaning. Diablo 3 was a train wreck that started off great until the farmers, then we couldn’t get gear from barrels. Then we had the whiners about difficulty, goodbye Inferno. Then we had to remove the RMAH due to abuse. Then…

The list just goes on. Paying for any remaster from any company is not only a gamble it shouldn’t be done in the first place. It further segregates any community that is or was left and adds a few new players for what? Nostalgia, which is temporary. Our Gaming industry aside from being heavily mobile today is also becoming repetitive, just like Hollywood and the movies we recycle today.

2 Likes

This whole “pre-order when I don’t even have a clue when the game launches” is ridiculous anyway. It makes no sense. It’s a digital purchase lmao. It’s not like the store is going to run out of copies. Completely brain-dead.

8 Likes

Meh, I’ll buy it, but I don’t have $40 to spend and not know when I can play it. Most remasters are coming out between $30 and $40.

Why are you even here then if you have no interest in this game? Because that’s what is sounds like.

You compare the warcraft remaster but conveniently leave out the Starcraft remaster which was a huge success (not to mention WoW Classic - which may not have been a complete remaster but has none the less been changed to some extent)… And then use the warcraft remaster for justification to criticize on everything. Cool.

I just don’t know why you have this attitude and then are here. Like, I don’t browse game forums for games I have no interest in. Maybe I’m unique?

3 Likes

When i watched Warcraft 3 Reforged ‘‘Culling of Stratholme’’ demo : That look… underwhelming… Would have looked better if they had kept the original huge stratholme and it just doesn’t look right, colors aren’t as vibrant.

When i watched Diablo 2 announcement : Holy COW the mad lads did it and it actually look great and much better than when they revealed WC3 Reforged. Also for a moment it felt like i was looking at Pillars of Eternity, i don’t know why the artwork felt similar.

So yeah some might be pessimist because of Warcraft 3 Reforged which seem to have actually been forsaken…

Also didn’t buy the game yet since anyway it’s not released yet and i have other games to buy before it release.

But everything seem well started for Diablo 2 Ressurected to be a success like Starcraft 1 Remastered was. Albeit to be honest calling Diablo 2 ‘‘Ressurected’’ feel kinda cringe, but oh well lol

1 Like

I cashed out my wow tokens in anticipation of this and i still have balance left for d4 and then some.

I’m done with wow so why not?

I didn’t preorder D2R. Proof? I can’t post at the D2R forum.

2 Likes

Already pre-ordered, and opted in for alpha and hopefully get selected like I did for wc3. This time however I actually care about the game and will play/give feedback on the test though. I tried with wc3 but they didn’t offer any single player experience for testing and I didn’t care for multiplayer.

Well said, my thoughts exactly.

This is not the D2:R forum, It’s the D2 vanilla forum. And if you read what that person says about Diablo 2 you’ll see why they are here. The person behind that account is clearly a D2 vanilla fan and current player. :point_down:

Probably the biggest issue in the western world today is people trying to silence other people because beliefs and opinions are different.

2 Likes

And the biggest issue in the eastern world today is people succeeding in doing that.

3 Likes

The biggest threat to human freedom across the planet… :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Edit x 2: Blizzard, my post is being auto edited.

OShogun, I hope the current D2 game on legacy bnet will not be shut down. I’ll buy the remaster and have fun with it, but I feel like the changes already made to how the game is going to be played will push me away. I am however trying not to jump to conclusions.

1 Like

I’m referring to China. I lived there for a year. The censorship and brainswashing is impressive there.

2 Likes

I don’t think it works like this… Vicarious Visions apparently already has put time and effort in the game, that had not been necessary for a commercial success. (Like the garlic!!)

I preordered in the belief, that this studio is doing it right. Ever lasting mistrust towards the devs will also not lead to better games in the future. And this does not seem to be a standard blizz cash cow

My bad… partly (: I’m with you with China

1 Like

I’m not American btw. I’m Brazillian. My country, too, has seen censorship and dictatorship first hand so I know what I’m talking about :frowning:

1 Like

I thought you were referring to the near east.

I knew exactly what he was referring to, yet I had no idea he lived in China for a year.