Do Not Leave A6 Phalanx Shield Bearers As Is

Before the PTR ends, I put $$ down on the table that no one will be able to do GR140 with Bowmen at ~5k paragon without Angelic effects.

GR137 is a slog at nearly p6600. GR139 is top end @ around 1000+ keys. That little 2000% A6 bonus is insufficient to make Bowmen A-S Tier.

I hear you. Its not impossible in my eyes, especially if players have elite zbarb/ experienced in time attacks. Pushing strategy isn’t our topic, our topic is 2000% A6 bonus need to fix asap, as its our entitlement(in a way). You simply don’t announce a change and not do it.

• Fix A6

• Fix performance issues from shield bearers like you suggested

• Then we ll have a more accurate power level / work on playstyle.

If they did what you said, I’ll just keep playing LoN Bombardment as a daily driver.

This iteration of the build stinks. Honestly, because Judgment’s immobilize interferes with pulling, combined with the lack of mobility and how slowly the character travels and gets blocked by enemies, this build needs a lot of damage to tolerate its clunkiness.

I do agree the A6 1500% damage bonus is just wrong — but if this thing launches and I can’t clear GR145-146, I’ll mark it a failure.

1 Like

100% agree. TBH… This build is very raw, only smoother if they considers all our proposals.

I d even accept the 1500% if they just announce “fixed a mistake that A6 was incorrectly advertised as 2000%, it is actually 1500%”

Most important piece of feedback on these forums. Hope it gets seen.

3 Likes

If its going live as it is now, cruz is getting another nerf instead of buff.

3 Likes