Diversity in the Leaderboard this season

Just wanted to make note that most classes actually have 2 competing builds this season. The only ones without is DH and Wiz. Can’t do anything about DH as every other build is flaming garbage. Even if Buriza didn’t buff all DH skills, it would still be GoD alone. As far as Wiz is concerned, if the weapons (as discussed in another thread) buffed a singular element, it would bring Hydra as a competitive alternative to FB.

This would be pretty cool to see tbh.

3 Likes

I love how this season theme has done more to (accidentally?) balance builds than all of the recent tweaks. I know there’s a lot of talk about it already, but I’d like to see those become permanent. There’s plenty of builds that still need love, but as you said there’s more than one competing build for most classes now. I’m pretty excited!

These stats that were copied from d2 items shoul de added into legendarys after the seson ends. Or even added to rares also.

Lod wiz is going to be very strong. Lod rapid fire, while not the most fun, is getting like a 10 tier boost too.

It has certainly opened up that perhaps all the weapons for every class need a reworking.

2 Likes

They showed us they can do it, so why not?

I feel like rapid fire feels poopy tbh. Maybe I’d try it for the hell of it at some point.

Rapid fire feels awful to play IMO, but if you want honesty, Nats rapid fire is the strongest DH build at high end paragon. Whether or not people want to play it is another topic.