Disconnects during play

Stuttering during the game. Can’t move characters then the game disconnects.

Howdy Rensalier,

This is sounding like a hiccup in the connection or corruption in the files. Please try the steps below and see if they help.

Selective Startup

Scan/Repair

DNS Flush

Powercycle

If the issue continues lets get a DXDIAG to start so we can get a better idea of what’s happening.

DXDIAG

(Please put it in code blocks to make it easier to read. To do that past the report in a chat box. Then right click “Select All”-should highlight everything. Next click on the little </> symbol on the bar above the chat box.)

I also have had so much trouble since new season started. In the middle of play game disconnects & Code 1016 keeps coming up. Getting so tired of this happening all of the time, its about time Blizzard fixed this problem.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem with disconnects and error 1016. Very frustrating.

1 Like

This is getting out of hand, the game is not playable. I get constant Code 1016 disconnects. Blizz you know this is on your side. How about some acknowledgement and communication!

2 Likes

there were many complaints since new season started August 23rd. I was one of them. It’s only just hit the community broadly around maintenance times during the last couple weeks. A lot of the support tickets have fallen on deaf ears - stating it’s a problem on our end. Game is broken atm.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue and have tried all the suggestions by blizz and they are not replying to my tickets.
Only ticket they have replied to is a generic response asking me to perform all of their tests which I have already done and provided in the original ticket what a joke blizz.

1 Like

Haven’t had much of this problem this season but did have this happen repeatedly earlier today. However, may not be a game problem. My internet service with Comcast went down later in the day which is a reoccurring problem with Comcast.

I have the same experience on this problem as well but it seems Blizzard seems do not acknowledge this

2 Likes

again disconnected !

1 Like

after a day and it is still the same disconnection issues

1 Like

3 DISCONNECTS LAST NIGHT. Last one was just before turning in Boutnies for a region on Torment mode.

Tonight, 2 disconnects within 15 minutes. I give up. I came back to D3 after a long hiatus. Now I remember why I left.

Blizzard apparently doesn’t give a rat’s unless it involves getting more of my money.

1 Like

until now the same issueeeeeee!!!

1 Like

2 days and the same,

seems like they do not have proper support for concerns

1 Like

Hey y’all,

We aren’t aware of any widespread issues causing disconnects on our side, nor are we aware of any regional issues causing these problems. If these steps didn’t help, then please create your own thread with a DxDiag and a WinMTR test. This will help us review each situation individually and provide the best possible information for each player.

Make sure to paste the DxDiag and WinMTR results between three ~~~, it will look like this:

DxDiag Here