Difficulty increased?

About 2 hours ago, I changed armor on my crusader (diablo iii). Went into a rift and the monsters were much harder to kill. Was playing torment 9 solo with no problem, now I’m struggling at torment 4.

1 Like

I cannot find your Armory Profile. So, I’m going to assume you’re playing on console, which means you’re in the wrong forum. You should be posting in the Console Bug Report Forum.

But, more times than not, when a player experiences this, it’s because they changed an item they had equipped, was not paying attention to what they were doing and broke their Set. In other words, they’re no longer getting their full 6-piece bonus from the Set they think they have equipped.

So, double-check your gear and make sure you’re wearing all the correct pieces for the same Set.

1 Like

Same gear, double checked, just much lower damage output. I’ll try to find the right forum, thanks.

You can move this thread instead of creating a new one.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

You are awesome, thanks a lot!

1 Like

I too am having same problem just hit lvl 70 have all 70 gear 200k damage and can’t even complete a NR on master in less then 15 minutes did they break the damage or something