Diablo: Tales from the Horadric Library

Did anyone get this yet, if so what did you think of it?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Horror’s favorite authors throw open the doors to the Horadric Library, inviting Diablo fans a glimpse into the terrors that lurk beneath the world of Sanctuary. . . .

While the Eternal Conflict rages forever onward, horror and superstition of a purely Sanctuary variety still prey on the hearts of the people. In a time long since forgotten, the Horadric Order was tasked with recording local legends, cautionary tales, and stories of the most twisted horror, in the hope that some innocents might be saved by their knowledge. Now, the vaults are open.

Direct from the Diablo development team and horror’s preeminent minds comes Tales from the Horadric Library, a short story collection exploring the darkest corners of Sanctuary, and the evils that dwell there. This beautiful deluxe book has original artwork and metallic ink on its illuminated pages.

1 Like

Not yet, but I certainly intend to (perhaps even for christmas for myself if I’m able to) eventually. The Baal and Tal-Rasha mental skirmish, along with what I’m guessing is perhaps the origins of the countess, has me interested.