Diablo Podcast Episode 2 Released - News and Lore

This week HCXanth sits down with Neinball and Holyknight to discuss everything Diablo lore related and the latest news from the world of Diablo. If you want to know about the Diablo lore and opinions on Diablo 4 lore possibilities, this is not to be missed :slight_smile:

Listen now or watch the videcast - Check it out on PureDiablo . com (can’t post links sorry guys)

1 Like

I’d rather watch paint dry. Take your boring spam elsewhere.

Who?

(#20characters)

He and Leviathan (the streamer one) used to do a podcast called Westmarch Workshop for D3 for years. Neinball is the one who is pretty into Lore so has spent time on not just that podcast, but as a guest on others since shortly after D3 came out. Very very nice guy IRL.

Holyknight is someone who is really into some of the art of the Diablo games and for around 10 years now has made wallpaper backgrounds and such. Here is a post he did with some D4 wallpapers and his links. I don’t think I have seen him on a stream or podcast before though (assuming it is the same person).

1 Like

Some people try to help the community Neinball is the real deal. Others are just smart assess.

1 Like

Well i wasn’t following streamers and content creators, up untill my friend got into D3 and played togeather some sesons, and jumped into theory crafting and what not. Started to search for info on YouTube, watch others play etc. But it was like 2017-8 by then. And i’m active here since Rathma got reworked. So i missed out on a bunch of earlyer stuff, in my little balkan country.

Interesting, I don’t really listen to podcasts, but I can certainly make an exception for this since it’s about Diablo lore.

Here, now let people contribute to this community.

3 Likes

Holyknight is someone who is really into some of the art of the Diablo games and for around 10 years now has made wallpaper backgrounds and such. Here is a post he did with some D4 wallpapers and his links. I don’t think I have seen him on a stream or podcast before though (assuming it is the same person).

Yeah that’s me Miss Cheetah, Rush never leaves my 3000 when he mentions me lol.

I also did a podcast lore episode with flux and Neinball many years ago when we were on diabloii.net.

1 Like

Glad I got the links right! You do a fantastic job with the wallpapers and art.

1 Like

Thank you! I do have a new wallpaper for Diablo 2 Resurrected should be out this week.

1 Like