Diablo IV - Wishlist

Greetings,

I’m just another corpse with unfulfilled dreams, hoping to carve with my bones into the enemy. Here lies my will, for the future necromancy…

Classes:

I would like D2 & D3 and new classes to be added over the life of DIV.
*I know Crusader is essentially the Paladin replacement. However, they are different based on Diablo’s lore.

World of Sanctuary:

DIV teases access to the entire world of Sanctuary. My hopes is that:
-Place you revisit from previous games show signs of past events
(Old Monsters, terrain, characters)
-Access to the camps from where you can see your class origins.
(Camps with NPCs, Class Lore, etc.)
-Capture the ambient music style from D1 into DIV music.

Loot & RNG:

Stats

-Stats should be consolidated to be more static, but effective for player’s builds.
-Rare gear stats should be customizable. Extending their value while we get legendary replacements.
-Every stat put on items should have an impactful consequence. Skip the generic crap that is obsolete and give meaning full stats at the appropriate rate for a good leveling experience and “end game”.
-PvP was announced. Whatever you do, don’t let PVP balancing get in the way of PVE fun.
-Decrease the RNG effect of stat ranges.

Personally, I dislike D3’s RNG stats and their many stat ranges resulting in odd stats or most of the time, useless rolls.

RNG:
-No legendary loot rain, but steady access to power.
-No RNG rerolls. Make crafting a staple to end game gearing, item customization and build perfections. Implementing RNG to said crafting materials.

Boss, mini boss and special monster loot mechanic:
-A chance to loot an item directly from the boss or elite enemy.
*Essentially, it is a finisher move, that yield and an additional that enemy is using or wearing. While you perform a kind of fatality move. That could be f-ing awesome.

List of other things:

-Bring back Lose-loot-on-death.
-Have cosmetic rewards from enemies and bosses you conquered.
-Armory.
-Improved Stash space.
-Introduced new artifacts like Kanain’s cube.
-Other blizzard games, etc. themed cosmetics.
-Cross Play.
-Quest specific loot or locked behind content.
-No Class odd skills of tanking, healing, dps. Making them all killing machines that fulfill the Diablo fantasy of the classes.
-Public events should give crafting materials and boss specific cosmetics to active players.
-No 2 min cd skills. This is not WoW…cough,cough, Jay Wilson.
-Change Elites color indication from covering the monsters in a glow, change eyes or highlights that indicate the rarity, while not clashing with the revived dark theme.
-No Paragon lvl system.

Can’t wait for this new Dark Age to arrive.