Diablo IV - Housing Should Be A Thing

Good evening everyone. I’m a huge Diablo fan, and I’m actually one of the OG players from Diablo 1 and Hellfire, I still play Diablo 2 LoD, I have Diablo 3 RoS, but every time I tried to get back to it I simply failed to find matches with people, which I manage to do in the 20 years old D2. In all of these games, one my greatest joys has been farming and collecting all unique items, sets, etc, but it gets completely cumbersome having to manage mules, not knowing where stuff is, having to keep switching characters many many times just to find one particular item, when, at this point, in 2021, it feels completely unnecessary and obsolete.

I’m sure there are many people that, like me, enjoy the treasure hunting aspect of the game. It actually gives the game a lot of more replay value, so why not make it simpler and more attractive in the next step of the franchise?

One suggestion is to give the player the ability to store the items in a “bigger stash”, a house. Would be nice being able to collect the many cool items the developers work hard to design, maybe even display them with their effects, invite people in and do business while impressing your client with your huge collection that took you many many hours to collect, who knows. Shops would be nice too, where players could sell their stuff, hire npcs to be vendors and stuff like that.

Anyway, I’m anxious for Diablo IV, and I hope for the best. As an old fan of the franchise, I think these ideas would help the game.

Wishing the best.

o/

PS: Would be nice to have a display for the ears that we’ll get!

5 Likes