Diablo IV download has started

They say in the site is 45 G it’s not it is 85 G …

3 Likes

Yeah, kept trying to install base game… have to change drop-down to beta… sometimes I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed… hopefully this helps some other dummy like me

3 Likes

I thought it said 45G as well but I freed up a lot of space on the game drive… wound up with almost 500G free… so it’s downloading now. Man… waiting for 9AM was hard enough… I’m not sure I’ll be sane by Friday from the waiting.

2 Likes

If I saw it correct, the base install is 45 GB and there is an additional HQ-texture pack that is another 40GB (but you can click it off before installing)

2 Likes

Ty Ty!

I have mine going now.

1 Like

I’m playing through d2 again to hold my sanity till then

1 Like

Thanks OP installing it now.

Downloading now. Had to make some space on Series X’s internal drive.

Hmm, I need to go grocery shopping and now that I think of it, I really should get stuff to make meals ahead of the weekend. I usually cook ahead then heat things up and make a fresh side or salad. Then I am all set and don’t have to do a lot of cooking.

I have no idea what I want though!

Chili?
Lasagna or pasta bake?
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, fresh sides? (plus sandwiches)
Pulled pork with slaw?
Corned beef, taters/onions/carrots? That also leads to rubens…

Decisions decisions.

LOL… though at the current download speed (I’m only getting 400Kb/s on my gigabit capable internet) the estimated download time for 85G is… is… oh carp… 59 hours.

Update: That must’ve been something about setting up the game on the drive that slowed it down… It’s now chugging away at around 10Mb/s so about 2.3-2.5 hours to complete the download of everything. Phew.

Corned beef is festive, chilli reheat and consuming takes less effort

Hope you all enjoy the beta.

1 Like

Well, today is the Ides of March, so go with something Caesar might have ate for his final meal. Friday is St. Patrick’s Day, so do the corned beef then.

Always a good choice. Gotta get my DL going later lets go!

Stop teasing us. :kiss:

I could just make pot roast which I think you like, if I remember correctly. Heh

That is silly easy in the crock pot!

1 Like

My internet is gigabit capable but I’ve never gotten Blizzard to download faster than 20Mb/s. How the hell did you get 85G in 4 minutes? That’d be 15x faster than I’ve ever seen Blizzard downloads.

1 Like

Done, 80 something gig in 32 minutes, gotta love that new AT&T fiber optics install.

It’s 85GB if you download the full high resolution package (PC version). There’s an option to only download the base package, which I presume is the smaller download.

Sorry it was 20 minutes not 4.

I am still with comcast it was fast but I pay for it $125/mo.