Diablo immortal

15 months later. The necromancer has arrived to bring back the dead.

1 Like

what phone do you have?

Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher
Processor Snapdragon 710 / Hisilicon Kirin 810 Snapdragon 855 / Hisilicon Kirin 980
Memory 2 GB RAM 4 GB RAM
Storage 4 GB internal space

iOS

|Hardware|iPhone® 8 or higher|
|Operating System|iOS 12 or later|
|Storage|4.5 GB internal space|

Look at the date of the thread, who are you talking to?

• This thread is over a year old.
1 Like

Its an on going thread…its about Diablo Immortal General Discussion
Now its more relevant than ever since we have a lot more info

1 Like

You could just add something to all of the CURRENT D:I threads, instead of bringing back one from 15 months ago. Have fun.

1 Like

I can’t play it.
The specs say for IOS it must be iPhone 8+ to play D:I!

I have an iPhone7+ and will not upgrade for years.

Neither can I. Don’t think it will run on my cordless landline phone. Bummer, too, I so would have enjoyed dumping my hard earned cash to buy mf boosts, in order to actually get gear to progress.

Had played for about 8 hours. I like it and can see myself playing when I’m out and about.

Combat is pretty good. Feel smooth. Amount of monsters around feel about right as well.

1 Like

So gear doesn’t drop normally anymore, nor do you get it from the log in progress?

Remember Wyatt and the other guy, “Don’t you all have phones?” at Blizzcon?

Yes most if not all of us have phones, but only 10% of the ppl with phones will be able to play D:I.

Blizzard you’re “Don’t you guys have phones” will be remembered for the next 15 years or more.

Every time I see Wyatt’s face any thought is overlaid with:
“Don’t you all have phones?”

You god any evidence to back that claim? The average smart phone user replaces their phone every 2 years and considering the iPhone 8 is 3 years old and the Snapdragon 710 phones are 2 years old and they will be 4 and 3 years old when DI releases, I think it’s a safe bet that most people interested will have a phone capable of running it. Not to mention that spec list isn’t final.

Soon™: Copyright pending 2004-2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon™” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between [Blizzard Entertainment] and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

1 Like

I use a phone to make and receive calls mainly.
I don’t need to replace it because everyone else is.

Blizzard’s “Don’t you have phones?” Is all about that D:I should play on iPhone 6+ and similar Android models.

I know only kids and 20 to 30 year olds replace their phone as often as you say.
The rest of us are actually happy with the phones we paid for and use.

2 Likes

I’m more interested in the way D:I will work with Samsung DeX and a controller than anything else…

Right now, I’m interested in: can I create videos this way?

Why my moto G9 play is not supported?

That’s on you then. Its like saying your on ps1 and I’m not upgrading for years so I should have newest games. Can’t handle it on old phones.

I’m just saying because my phone is under spec I won’t be playing D:I.
No big deal.
I use a phone for calling people and gps driving.
That’s it.
I know if I had D:I on a spec phone I would most likely play it a few times for 5 minutes and then remove it from my phone.

Only because I don’t understand why I would waste my time on a phone playing a game.

No big deal.

On another topic:
Why did you stop making CR videos?
I really enjoyed watching them!
You started that and you were the man for a long time!

Immortal Controller. Controller with phone specs. You can download Immortal to it. Play it at any TV. Even at your Hotel room, or your friends place.

Imagine how handy, 4 kids buy Controllers, go someone house, and play together.