Diablo immortal

please be on january 2020

Very first post on here. Hi blizzard, it is January 1st 2020. I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder. Thanks

We don’t even get beta access. It is safe to think it still has long way to wait.

I registered for more than 1 year and still no news.
If only last year’s BlizzCon game announcement wasn’t such a disaster.
The game itself wasn’t bad, the way they announced it was.

2 Likes

I’m not expecting much, but I think I speak for everyone here when saying, we still want to play… SO PLEASE RELEASE IT ALREADY. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN 2019!!

1 Like

No, you don’t.
I never wanted to play it.

5 Likes

You know it would be interesting if Diablo Immortal was eventually cancelled. That would be another one in the lineup of others like Starcraft: Ghost and Titan.

1 Like

Additionally,
I never have wanted to play it
I do not want to play it
I never will want to play it

1 Like

Do we even get Ghost or Titan before it got canned?

Diablo Immortal so far had 2 trailers shown which I doubt they will cancel the Immortal development now.

Also regardless people like it or not, mobile game is making a lot of money l. Pokemon Go alone was earning 14b in 2019.

Not to mention that even PoE is developing PoE mobile in the present.

well right now phones are better then console Example Fortnite plays at 120 FPS on Ipad and way smoother 60 FPS on Newest Iphone. So there is a chance but bliz has been doing some really questionable things lately.

In the Activision Blizzard shareholder meeting earlier this month, Allen Brack answered a question about Diablo Immortal, that the testing phase will begin in the later half of this year. So I think it’s safe to assume that the game will be released in the end of this year, probably around 2020 BlizzCon.
To be honest at this moment I don’t think the game can bring any profit, Don’t know why they decided to extend the developing process that much, which will increase the cost for a great amount. Probably because it’s their first stand-alone mobile title so they want it to be as perfect as it could be, in contrast of the recent disaster.

You have little faith of the market it’s really intended for, not to mention as long as it’s halfway decent, it will undoubtedly turn a profit. My guess is it will be one the higher profiting games made by Blizzard just due to the nature of mobile.

I wish I could see a difference between 60 and 120. But 144 is amazingly smooth.

I don’t deny that the game may have great revenue, but I don’t think it can surpass the development cost of the last 3-4 years plus the maintenance cost after release, for it’s a free and not a pay2win game.

Which is very minor compared to a game like D4. They are using an already established engine and partnered with Netease to make it. Meaning it’s made in China with cheap labor if you will. I think you are vastly overestimating dev costs, and under estimating mobile tendencies. If the game is good it will make truckloads of cash.

I must have missed this part, could you post a link where Blizz states that it will not have pay2win mechanics in Diablo Immortal. As far as I know, they have still not released the monetization model the game will have.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2020-01-14-call-of-duty-mobile-reached-180m-downloads-in-launch-quarter

Call of Duty Mobile have 150+ million downloads and made 80 million within first 2 months.

So it is pretty safe that Immortal will make a decent profit considering how strong is mobile game market. I knew someone who spent thousands on the cosmetic skins alone from the mobile legend despite that he is not very good in that game.

I just hope it will run on my phone.
Phone games could stand to add graphics options like PC since most typical phones are basically packing power roughly equivalent to a low/mid-end one nowadays

Hey ive done that too…errmmm…wait…i still do lol how dare you expose me like that…

Now that we are seeing Diablo Immortal in Alpha…its looking very good for on the go mobile game
Maybe the best phone game
And since its for arm architecture game…the Macs with M cpu can play this game easy if you want keyboard and mouse