Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

Oh noes, whatever shall we do…

It went from 6 to 16 in 20 minutes XD

Wanted to share that we’ve expanded our servers to help alleviate queues. We’re keeping a close eye here to see how this is affecting players. If there are any other updates, we’ll be sure to share them as soon as possible.

11 Likes

Enjoy before D4 comes.

1 Like

Where is the initial alter of rites located to start testing?

It is supposed to be in the Festering woods, but I have been there several times and cannot find it. Is it something that spawns or do you have to complete the story line to get to it. Confused…

Alter is located in Act 1 town, following the road path to the left of the Inn. Season ONLY.
The bit about the festering woods is likely just lore to it.

https://imgur.com/K2dAohT Alter location. SEASONAL ONLY

1 Like

The random pylon effect from potion might be a bit OP. Leech can reset the cooldown and one can solo GR150s.

1 Like

There are some unintended interactions that need to be addressed, namely conduit. They also probably forgot that some items buff the duration, and life leech’s impact was probably missed because no one uses that curse, much less that rune. At minimum I’d expect those things looked at.

Lost in this, though, is Triune’s just not nearly as impactful as it should be given the frequency of potion trigger.

Hold on, this appears to be “We looked at the queues and then halved them!”
What happened to “…and then we doubled it”?

:wink:

I get dc, when I inspect the alter of rites. tried uninstall, no fix. Is this a common problem? need help!

dc or crash? Do you play the 32bit version? If so try to run the 64bit version.

2 Likes

Thx. when i switched to 64, windows fire wall popped up, showed d3 retail and PTR not allowed to comm.

1 Like

Following all the feedback and bug reports, I suppose there will be an update to this PTR. Do we have an ETA for this ?

I’ve completely finished the season and the altar on my other account and I have to tell you Devs that I’m all excited and can’t wait anymore! :smiley: This season will be totally great! :star_struck:

Of course I expected more from the new recipe Devs but I understand you, and thank you very much anyway, I’m glad, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks a lot for the new wings, they are very cool :yum: maybe in one of the future seasons you will give us the opportunity to get wings like Malthael :star_struck:

1 Like

It must be one of the best patches I’ve tried so far, I don’t use the forums much, the interaction between the curse of the necromancer Parasitism with the rune Flask of blood, practically permanent the activation of the potion. I hope the patch is not modified, the necromancer has nerfed Krysbin’s judgment ring in the Resonant Nightmare, he is making him lose his gross damage and it has not been compensated, this interaction between curse and potion makes him reach the same levels than other classes.
the rest of the monk and hunter builds are at the level of those characters, a shame, but always above the rest
At the higher failure level, the interaction between the curse and the necromancer’s potion is making him do what he has been doing, for example, the monk legacy of dreams wave of light, uh in previous patches the monk inna, and not to mention all those who use different traps and all seasons, it is enough to enter the Ranking and see the times, to notice that it is not something that they do not do in this patch due to said interaction.
I’m just saying that you only need to look at the rankings of past seasons, including 27 (current) to see 150 in 2 minutes, the same thing that is achieved with that interaction, and with the only paid character in the game.
It is also clear that it is something that is going to be modified and the character will be harmed as they did in the Resonant Nightmare or with the Rathma Shield passive that put a 1 minute cooldown on it and the monk for example uses the same buff every 4 seconds.

I will say one thing: 150 rifts should not be closed in 2 minutes.
this is a real sucks!!:face_with_monocle:
150 rifts should be an example of hard and well-coordinated work (especially for playing in a team), thinking about moves in advance.
Such an idea for a high lvl rift is healthy and correct⚒️

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying this theme so far but, if anyone from Blizzard actually reads this…

I don’t really have an issue. I have played Diablo 3 since the day it came out (I pre-ordered as well!) and have been an avid fan of the Diablo series since 1997. In season 26 I wanted to play a class I had never played before and decided to go with the monk. I played the Inna monk and, let me just say, this is BY FAR the most fun I have ever had in D3. I only played it for one season and it got majorly nerfed.

PLEASE, PLEASE give it a buff for season 28!!! I have already pre-ordered Diablo 4 (top tier) and, if season 28 is to be D3’s swansong, I would really, really love to finish my love affair with D3 on a high note. Not necessarily back to its original power level of 3000% but maybe 1500-2000% at least.

Anyway, thanks for listening!

Devs, just remove the Conduit Pylon from Altar potion!

Potion AC - When you drink your health potion, gain a random shrine or pylon effect (except Conduit Pylon).

1 Like