Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

So they enable strafe to be used with a melee weapon and then next season make it no longer viable. Check. That’s sad as it was very fun to use while gearing up.

Verification that they’re making it all up as they go along. Check.

Edit: It just clicked that this also nerfs the damage of Vengeance, grenades and any procs as well. Once again showing how much thought they put into things. I’ll be very surprised if Nat’s is mechanically sound. They likely didn’t do much if any internal testing.

1 Like

You don’t need 19 (or 20) emojis.

For example, this emoji: :face_vomiting: is 15 characters.

It’s the characters that make up the emoji and not the emoji itself that counts. So, the example above would be counted as: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I am not ungrateful by any means. I figure they must be attaching Rain of Vengeance damage to another green set as it would be illogical to remove it completely without the intention to reassign it to another green set.

Perhaps they will see how it goes and maybe do what they did with the Patterns of Justice for the Monk and re-include it back in so it has two secondary properties??
Who knows?? - regardless, Natalya’s was the only set that truly used it and while I am happy the spikes get some love, taking away the love from something else is rarely a good idea.

1 Like

“New affixes are rolled for all upgraded Primal Items”

Could this mean either of the following?

1. A random legendary power from existing legendary items. Meaning a CoE crafted by a DH could roll with the power of the Elusive Ring instead of elemental damage.

2. A random legendary power from existing legendary items. Meaning a CoE crafted by a DH could roll with the power of something specific to another class.

3. A new legendary power similar to the sanctified items. Meaning OP!

This is going to be interesting.

You’re overthinking things. It’ll mean it’ll be like a reforge (recipe 2 in the cube) but definitely primal.

7 Likes

It’s none of the above. It’s 4) It’s a reforge of an item, but the item always rolls as primal. zurrtle has the right idea here.

2 Likes

If you’re going to change Shadow’s 2 piece to work like apparently it works now, then you need to work Chakram, Fan of Knives and Bola into the Six Piece.

I mean, limiting the two piece to 4 skills like that, I would assume that those same 4 skills would be part of the 6 piece.

Just sayin’.

5 Likes

Agreed, the update for Shadow is now sort of half done. The 6p bonus should also boost those other skills.

I’d really like to have a viable Chakram build.

5 Likes

Oh never mind then. Blizzard could’ve worded that a little better.
Got me all excited for nothing lol.

Yep, though I’d personally like a FoK build with probably a change to LGF as well, I could go for a good Chakram build too.

No, it just means if you put in a weapon that has +10% damage, +10%CDR and IAS, for instance, but leg text like 165/200, you will get a Primal of that type that could roll - main stat, VIT, Life per hit and of course 200/200 on the leg power.

Still (at least for me), it is unclear from patch notes if the Primordial Ashes and Primal Craft recipe are added only for S28, or it will be a “global” update with the patch to “work” in non-season as well.

Additionally it says that you unlock the skill tree for all characters - still unclear if it means that you unlock the skilltree in Softcore and your seasonal characters in hardcore also get the powers?

actually, they just changed the interpretation of the (2)p bonus, that’s all :face_with_diagonal_mouth: (without grenade)

Devs!!! please buff (6)p bonus for this skills! (Bolas, Chakram, Fan of Knives)

1 Like

Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time

Really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Oh cmon, Devs! Make us with full Primal equipment! :star_struck:

Primal is so rare, and rarely comes across the right one, and rarely happens with the right characteristics! I love random anyway :slightly_smiling_face: It’s part of the game

Could we have a little bit more changes to classes? a little love to barbarians and Witch doctors? i mean, its the final season of Diablo 3, the last time we are gonna play this game. Just please xd

1 Like

I’d say it’s separate, just as the cube, “primal unlocking” GR70 solo etc. Only the seasonal journey steps are common. But we’ll see in 3 days.

1 Like

Let me correct you

5 Likes

Why some belive D3 is going to become abandoneware?

1 Like

I’m glad to see they’re updating and clarifying! That’s great to see.

I’m a bit concerned about the Shadow’s Mantle change. It’s a fun set and not over-powered, so if the two piece is being limited because of potential interaction with other sets, there should be compensation such as buffing the six piece bonus to apply to Vengeance and all the skills the two piece still applies to.

1 Like

Because this happened to D1, D2, Starcraft, etc.

They gave D1 to GoG, and a lot of people play it. Revived D2 and pushing patches out again. And it’s realy not SC’s fault, that Blizz couldn’t manage esports, and the interest for RTS’s died. Besides, if they wanted to abandon D3, they could have done it long ago.

3 Likes