Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

I hope you won’t overnerf Firebird’s set. Such a cool playstyle and versatility, it would be shame if this set ended weaker than other Wizard sets and not played by anyone.
Just lower 2-piece bonus from 7500% to 3500%-4000% and it should be good.

Dont remind me on SF v.v

My Siter laughed herself silly, over my wounded Thoumb, coz if was always using “Hadoken” on Ryu like Crazy or Chin-Li´s Spinn-Kick

yes, nerf it down from 7500% to 12500%.

5 Likes

Is this Blizzard soon (sometime this year) or normal soon (in a few days)?

By the way you guys did a good job at Blizzconline. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don’t let the haters get under your skin. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Save the Witch Doctor!
:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

:thinking:

How about, nope ?
Why not let the Monks + Barbs do the Dmg and all other Classes have to act as theyr Supporters for the next 8 Years ?

4 Likes

Yes please. As the PTR stands there is NO viable WD build at all.

3 Likes

3 pierces for hungering arrow on demon hunter GoD set is still much too low. The highest GR clear stats on PTR will prove it.
I hope the dev team will look at them, and consider more pierces.

5 Likes

Personally, it would be my dream that all classes can be meta DPS and support.

Except some classes did not get an opportunity to be support or DPS for the majority of the time. There are 7 classes, when 2 spots are invariant (except most recently), it does make it more difficult on the other 5.

1 Like

I get asked that lot, lol. It’s Noob Saibot’s “Shadow Toss” from MK3. But mostly I pulled it from a lyric in a freestyle rap by Sean Price. “Oh yeah, I remember that! That would make a cool handle.” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So … you say, everyone should be able to do the dps-job, but only a few should be able to take the job (wich isnt intended or even supporteted by blizz) as an supporter?

then …
why isnt any barb or monk capable of doing theyr “jobs” of dealing dmg inside a group ?

20 characters required

Do you even know what META means :eyes:

1 Like

Just get rid of the support role. It does not belong in an A-RPG.

7 Likes

Thanks, I know, why do you think I asked for a further buff? :wink:

1 Like

Liu Kang’s High fireball from MK3.

1 Like

By the way
When Season22 end?

I prefer to play support/utility or heal. Roles that actually matter. Literally any random scrub can be /whispered and brought on to press a button and do damage in an online game.

I play a zDH and have to say easiest build and play style ever. I feel sorry for my DPSers that have to watch for cooldowns, elemental states, etc.

2 Likes

I agree D3 is way too easy. But that still doesnt mean support characters should exist.
let all characters take care of their own survival and utility. Let multiplayer synergy come from DPS characters playing well together.
Instead of having a heal bot and CC bot that makes the game braindead to play.

1 Like