Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

Well, there’s usually two full weeks after a PTR ends before a new season starts. If the PTR stays at two weeks duration, it will end on Thursday 11th March. Two weeks after that is Thursday 25th March. It’s unlikely to be the day after that, so take it to the next Friday, which would be April 2nd.

1 Like

Your are right there thats what they usually do. I still won’t tell people to take their vacation (it is not the first time I read that people do this :wink: )

Edit: i dont get why my formating gets lost 50% of the time

More like:
WD fun & Alive |◄────────►| WD dead

How about this long:  

(I once caught a fish that big).

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard, been playing since launch and I just have a couple ideas not mentioned here:

Make Hellfire Ammy and Ring a set but keep their respective bonuses.

Make Slanderer and Little Rogue compatible with Shadow Mantle DH.

Add a damage increasing bracers for DH (personally, I like strafe)

Add +elemental damage for Fire Walkers and Ice Climbers

Add a damage multiplier increase roll for Kridershot and Sword of Ill Will. i.e. Elemental Arrow now generates 3-4 Hatred and does 500% increase damage.

Add an affix for The Raven’s Wing that increases damage of pets by 100%

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

That’s not a real rainbow.
There’s no pot of gold at the end, and I can’t even see a leprechaun.

1 Like
But it’s this ◄────────►
long.
https://i.imgur.com/kZIzctr.gif

That’s what…

ahh nevermind :wink:

Let Templar use 2H weapons! It makes no sense why he can’t. Let him choose between 2H or 1H and Shield.

1 Like

Additional leaderboard filters doesn’t really resolve the problem. Since paragon is still king, players would still go with the builds that can clear higher greater rifts quick to accelerate exp and paragon levels.
For this reason you are still pushed to play the builds that can perform in groups, since the group bonus for experience and magic find still far exceeds that for solo.
Once you’ve farmed your 2000 paragon levels then you can go be number 1 on every leaderboard filter.

2 Likes

Because this season does not have a theme, it is possible that the Ring of Royal Grandeur will emanate for this season .

Hi, I hope you noticed in ptr feedback that there are a few themes on the wd nerf that is too big and no one will then wd play as it will be the weakest in the game and will have nothing at all to group play! And he will be weak for solo. The Mundunugu set is the only thing people have played, as it is the only one that rivals other characters, but is not stronger than sets for other characters.

2 Likes

Please fix the Witch Doctor as there was no reason to nerf any of its sets. In fact you should have buffed some of them since it is the weakest class in the game now.
Here’s a thought maybe give the WD or the Necro an actual good pet build since they are diablo 3’s pet classes . The WD pet builds have been horrible for years now and the only really decent pet build for the necro you guys changed in the ptr saying it was to much like the other sets…No it wasnt. Now you have like three sets all about standing back and firing a spell from max distance.

3 Likes

AGREE

Please reverse this un-necessary nerf to Gazing Demise it is NOT overpowered by any means… Why all the hate on the WD? 2nd nerf in a row… you are killing this set and it was all we had that was decent…

2 Likes

Un-nerf wd and throw a few buffs to make the class competitive with other classes (Like bbvoodoo follows you forever and gains all runes). WD has the lowest toughness among the classes. You sacrifice half your items to get acceptable dmg reduction. Wd in serious need of buffs.

PS. For the love of god do not do this when it is too late. Somehow I got a feeling you will realize how bad this is and return gazing demise to previous numbers but you will turn every gazing demise in the game into legacy for no reason at all.

2 Likes

first time to contribute to ptr discussion. have played the necro rathma build primarily in this ptr… no matter what combination of different weapons armor etc etc my observation is that the build “stinks”…

1. it is unbelievably squishy until you get 16 minions up… but you dead two or three times while you trying…
  2. turtles with paralyzed legs are faster than this nec build… would be impossible to keep up in group play… and cant run away from bad situations
  3. do you play Hard core mode?–forget this build…
  4. and lastly the bonus for bone spear and army of the dead, need to be increased to 10-20k not the pitiful increase they are now
  5. lastly the new helper qualities are nice but does nothing for group play… bring back the 4th slot in cube for group play if nothing else… that was the best seasonal buff ever

thanks for your time

PTR forums are readonly - new patch notes to drop?

Hi everyone! PTR 2.7.0 has ended. Big thanks to all your feedback, time spent testing and playing. We’ll keep you posted on news soon!

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. This PTR was the least interaction we’ve ever had with anyone on the Blizzard team. Felt a bit underwhelming. TBH, it felt like you guys ignored us for two weeks and then that’s it.

12 Likes

Super unfortunate timing that a discussion on lack of communication this PTR was closed without a word in the middle of several people responding. :clown_face:

7 Likes