Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

I get asked that lot, lol. It’s Noob Saibot’s “Shadow Toss” from MK3. But mostly I pulled it from a lyric in a freestyle rap by Sean Price. “Oh yeah, I remember that! That would make a cool handle.” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So … you say, everyone should be able to do the dps-job, but only a few should be able to take the job (wich isnt intended or even supporteted by blizz) as an supporter?

then …
why isnt any barb or monk capable of doing theyr “jobs” of dealing dmg inside a group ?

20 characters required

Do you even know what META means :eyes:

1 Like

Just get rid of the support role. It does not belong in an A-RPG.

7 Likes

Thanks, I know, why do you think I asked for a further buff? :wink:

1 Like

Liu Kang’s High fireball from MK3.

1 Like

By the way
When Season22 end?

I prefer to play support/utility or heal. Roles that actually matter. Literally any random scrub can be /whispered and brought on to press a button and do damage in an online game.

I play a zDH and have to say easiest build and play style ever. I feel sorry for my DPSers that have to watch for cooldowns, elemental states, etc.

2 Likes

I agree D3 is way too easy. But that still doesnt mean support characters should exist.
let all characters take care of their own survival and utility. Let multiplayer synergy come from DPS characters playing well together.
Instead of having a heal bot and CC bot that makes the game braindead to play.

1 Like

So, basically no…

3 Likes

After all my testing it ending with out GoD6 more changes, FB wizard etc I feel it needed to be extended with another patch. PTR wise all I have to say is YIKES!

is there no new season theme for s23?

Any early hints you can give us if there will be another theme for S23?

There is no theme, it’s follower revamp, and nerfs. Which needed more testing. If you are searching for a theme your theme is your follower system.

please give our followers immortality for S23 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice. Please consider carrying the limitations to GoD6 only if you meant to nerf that set, overall nerf to Hungering Arrow using builds look weird. Also I see that Firebird gets a nice push from Mirror Image if player is creative, any chance that it would synergize with thorns for Demon’s Hide crafted Set in the future?
And… can we please see more utility affix synergies in the future at active-offense skills for more power growth space instead of min-maxing Set bonuses each season? This becomes tiring after a while.

If the number of pierces for GoD was reduced because of Dampening, how about you get rid of Dampening instead? The Elite Affix is the bane of any ranged attacker, and even screws up gusts of wind produced by Barbarians. I think people would be happy to see that Elite Affix go, especially if it means that GoD doesn’t get nerfed.

2 Likes

Thank you… for the love of god I hope this completely un-necessary nerf (2nd in a row) to the WD is being reconsidered. The hate on this class has gone on for waaay too long. Please tell me they are at least considering reversing this nerf…

TBH, if anything it needs a BUFF…

Thank you

6 Likes