Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

Any confirmation that Console will get the Follower change AND the filtered Leaderboards given specific UI work is required for that as it is different to PC?

2 Likes

Glad to read this. Hoping there is a final pass for the necro set.

I love you right now. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Absolutely correct.

For me at least, my primary decision making process involves whether I will enjoy playing a Blizzard video game or not. Company communication on the diablo forums or other sites is fairly low on my list of determining factors about my purchasing habits.

1 Like

Too be honest it would be nice to keep the PTR feedback forum open for some 8h - 24h after the PTR ended since some of us who actually take some time to respond to it in detail were cut off in the middle of writing posts.
Others might want to collect their thoughts for a moment and write more of a summary of what their impressions were than just posting small twitter-style tidbits.

1 Like

Yes - This will be available on console when patch 2.7.0 releases. Going to announce dates soon!

Following my previous post, we have a few things in review this may be one of them. Also- Q’ for you regarding your handle? what fighting game is that referenced from (if it is a fighting game). I’d like to guess Mortal Kombat or Tekken (but if it was Tekken you may have spelled it as ff2).

Love you back

9 Likes

Just make sure, that the Ahavarion works with Gloves of Worship
and
Maximus works on the Enchantress together with the FB
(and tune down the 2P)

:slight_smile: :sunflower:

Has to be MK right? Street Fighter had three kinds of punches and kicks based on lower and speed, but high and low punch was MK. So if the H stands for “high”, its likely MK.

If you buff the GOD DH a little more and start S23 asap, I will love you too :wink:

5 Likes

I hope you won’t overnerf Firebird’s set. Such a cool playstyle and versatility, it would be shame if this set ended weaker than other Wizard sets and not played by anyone.
Just lower 2-piece bonus from 7500% to 3500%-4000% and it should be good.

Dont remind me on SF v.v

My Siter laughed herself silly, over my wounded Thoumb, coz if was always using “Hadoken” on Ryu like Crazy or Chin-Li´s Spinn-Kick

yes, nerf it down from 7500% to 12500%.

5 Likes

Is this Blizzard soon (sometime this year) or normal soon (in a few days)?

By the way you guys did a good job at Blizzconline. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don’t let the haters get under your skin. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Save the Witch Doctor!
:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

:thinking:

How about, nope ?
Why not let the Monks + Barbs do the Dmg and all other Classes have to act as theyr Supporters for the next 8 Years ?

4 Likes

Yes please. As the PTR stands there is NO viable WD build at all.

3 Likes

3 pierces for hungering arrow on demon hunter GoD set is still much too low. The highest GR clear stats on PTR will prove it.
I hope the dev team will look at them, and consider more pierces.

5 Likes

Personally, it would be my dream that all classes can be meta DPS and support.

Except some classes did not get an opportunity to be support or DPS for the majority of the time. There are 7 classes, when 2 spots are invariant (except most recently), it does make it more difficult on the other 5.

1 Like

I get asked that lot, lol. It’s Noob Saibot’s “Shadow Toss” from MK3. But mostly I pulled it from a lyric in a freestyle rap by Sean Price. “Oh yeah, I remember that! That would make a cool handle.” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So … you say, everyone should be able to do the dps-job, but only a few should be able to take the job (wich isnt intended or even supporteted by blizz) as an supporter?

then …
why isnt any barb or monk capable of doing theyr “jobs” of dealing dmg inside a group ?