Diablo III Niggles

Niggles aren’t actually complaints. They’re more like little things that annoy, more than anything else.

1. Using the ALT key shows other ring in-use for you, but not for the follower. The ALT key should also work for the rings the follower is using. I shouldn’t have to move the follower’s rings around in order to tell whether a new ring might be better.

2. The space bar, by itself, should close the HUD for the stash chest, not start searching with a space as the first character

3. Demonic Vessels (they look like trash cans) are always empty? What’s up with that? I’ve been playing for years and I don’t remember there ever being something inside them.

That is all…carry on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be-careful with the title of your… Discussion.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with the word niggle

verb

1 (intr) to find fault continually
2 (intr) to be preoccupied with details; fuss
3 (tr) to irritate; worry

noun

4 a slight or trivial objection or complaint
5 a slight feeling as of misgiving, uncertainty, etc

1 Like

There was loot in them at first.
I believe it disappeared when people started farming chests and containers for gold to buy items on AH - instead of killing monsters for the actual loot. They re-vamped containers then, and demonic vessels are empty ever since.

2 Likes

If the character sequence “nigg” is now considered offensive, maybe we should ban all words that start from the letter N entirely?
Because who knows what suggestive undertones could someone see in that.

Honestly, I understand that you didn’t mean anything, but such comments only facilitate the already unreasonable and ridiculous red-flagging and double standards that concern african-american population.

5 Likes

Agreed, however you know there are some :snowflake:s out there who will get their shorts in a twist about it.

1 Like

The word you are looking for is Pet-Peeves. you are incorrect on the noun usage for that word.

This thread doesn’t have any actionable feedback on it and can devolve into something unintended. Going to capture the feedback from poster and close out.

Thanks.

5 Likes