Diablo III in spanish on Console

Yesterday I bought Diablo III on my xbox one s, but when I open the game, it’s all in spanish… The weird thing is that everything is set to english on my xbox settings and other games that I have is also in english, only Diablo is opening in spanish, can you guys help me?

If you did a digital download, uninstall it and go back and redownload it from the US/America Store. It sounds like you may have grabbed the wrong version by mistake.

I’m redownloading now, if it works I’ll let you know, but thanks for now, it seems that it will work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… my problem is the same, but in PS4.

but the main problem is that there is no language option to download. It cames in Spanish and that’s it.

I tried to talk to Bliizard colaborators, on PStore and no one knows how to solve this.

My contry/region is right… I’m from Brazil. And it seems that’s why I can’t have the game in English.

But common, guys. This is absurd! Is too expensive for me to not be allowed to play on the language I’d like to.

How can I solve this?

btw I speak Spanish fluently, no problem. But as a gamer I prefer to play in English, despite being a Portuguese speaker.

Thanks!