Diablo III Crashing&Item Lost

I had a crash while I looting my 35 bounty chests that I grind all day. I tried opening a ticket in support but it’s buggy aswell. I manage to create a ticket in blizz app section but those guys are hilarious. One of them suggest me to shout out in here. I’m just asking a payback for my honest work. So here goes for nothing.

A crash is a crash. If you dropped items on the ground (I think that was what you did), then they are gone.

This game has no running logs. So, no item restoration service for this game.

I am sorry Nesquit, but there are no restoration services for Diablo 3. That is why you could not put in a ticket. The Support system should have given you the article on D3 Restorations that explained that if you typed in a search for the terms. Relevant Support Article. Diablo III Restorations - Blizzard Support

When you leave a game in D3 for any reason, any items that are account bound that are on the ground are deleted, even if a friend is in game with you. That is how the game works.

There is an Account Rollback you can perform by following the account Compromise link in the article. That is self service and you can roll your own account back. However, it goes back to a save point that can be anywhere from days to a week old. It also has caps on many things. You get 3 rollbacks for the life of the account. If you go that route, it may not have the outcome you want, and you can’t undo it. It is risky to use and should be reserved for a worst case scenario.

The Tech support forum is a place for you to get help with your crashing though. If you wish assistance troubleshooting your crash issues so they don’t happen again, someone might be able to assist you with that.

I don’t care the results anymore, at this point I’m constantly battling with diablo 3 game masters. I quit my dream to get in top 1000 just because of this incident and haven’t played it since. So I ll roll back to see what will happen. Btw you are the only logical person who put aside his ego to help a fallen comrade, you have my gratitude for this sir. But I wish you spell my name correctly tho :slight_smile:

I won’t bet on the rollback because there is unlikely a savepoint just before the crash.
If you insist, read carefully the terms and the date/time of the savepoint.

There are no Game Masters for Diablo 3, which might be part of the confusion here. WoW has them because WoW has second by second logs of everything that happens. It gives the GMs something to work with in assisting players. Diablo 3 does not have that kind of log. It just does snapshot saves of the whole account. There is literally nothing they can do because there is no proof of what players have been doing/loot that dropped. That is why they don’t have GMs for D3 and offer no specific in-game services.

If you do the rollback, Mask is right, there is no promise the save point is going to be one you want. Please, read the terms carefully. It can make things worse.

I do apologize for that. It certainly was not intentional.