Diablo II: Resurrected Technical Alpha begins April 8th

Why it should be removed? Its part of original game.

1 Like

Now we’re talking.
Let’s get the 100 rerolls ready

LET ME IN!! LET ME IIIIIIN!!

crazy dude hangin on fences

3 Likes

No, CANADA is not listed in the eligible countries for the Alpha access Social Media giveaway.

If a country is not listed then it usually means the laws in that country prohibit whatever sort of contest or give away Blizzard is doing. My state in the US is usually not eligible either because of our gambling laws.

where do you see this list?

Asking from sweden

2 Likes

They are talking about a Social Media contest using Twitter and Instagram that Blizzard is running.

And the rules link (it is an intentionally hidden thread simply parked on the forums to link the twitter post to.)

Sweden is eligible to enter.

2 Likes

I’m awaiting my key :wink:

Hopefully, I get picked for something for once in my life. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hope to participate !!! count me in !!

good luck

2 Likes

Looking forward to getting in the Tech Alpha!

If not I will watch some streams.

If I get in I will stream it for all you guys!

3 Likes

Me too
I’ve been playing D2 for years I would be love a chance to be in on it’s reboot.

1 Like

let me iiiiinnnnn :grin:

1 Like

I’ve rarely been so hyped for a game. thanks for that

1 Like

I hope I’m one of the lucky one that gets the alpha key :relaxed:

Thank you Blizzard and Vicarious Visions to make a remaster of the beloved game, Diablo 2 :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

AWESOME!! This is fantastic news. Fingers crossed

I need the alpha key…!!! PLZ

HELL YA BROTHER

/20char

So if I’m correct and Canada isn’t even eligible why would they even give us an option to opt-in through our IP’s? That’s kind of a tease I’m not mistaken. Unless they didn’t even know themselves until recently? Anyways look forward to watching Streams!!

1 Like

The ineligibility is only for the specific instagram/twitter contest, if I am not mistaken, so you should still get a chance to be in the alpha, just not by way of those contests.

(Again, if I’m not mistaken, pretty sure they will absolutely want people from Canada involved in tests as well)

2 Likes

Awesome!! Cause I was also wondering about that! Definitely one way to alienate some of your fanbase. People on Twitter are already going crazy with comments.

1 Like