Diablo II: Resurrected Console Lobbies, TCP/IP, & UW Updates

Then they might have to pervent name locking after a point or cap it to 1 screen and then that’s it… unless the spell tracks the target like guiding arrow or bone spirit. then they would have capped duration that they could follow.

Yeah, kinda sad. Guess I’ll have to get choosy with what items I keep from my PlugY characters.

1 Like

lmao you want us to think your concern is for the less fortunate? no one believes that gramps. You’re being a karen for you and only you.

1 Like

well dang if that isn’t funny, saying your concern is for the less fortunate and then in the next sentence using a feature that would allow a marginalized community of differently abled people to be able to play in an equitable and optional game mode as a slur…

i think it’s clear you only want tcp/ip so you can get mods for you not for any “less fortunate” people.

proof it’s about you and not other “less fortunate” people

How are console players supposed to do the /players command in single player?

10 Likes

If they had designed the game to be the best experience for consoles then we would have the Mouse and Keyboard support and proper multiplayer.

8 Likes

Just wish really hard!

2 Likes

The /players command didn’t work on pc either… i think that function was removed due to how the servers are set up… or they just hadn’t added yet.

i did attempt to do the /players 8 to do some grinding and no notice of working or noticed monsters get tougher

That’s a single player only command. It didn’t work on the beta because the beta was online only

3 Likes

It would have to be some kind of terribly clumsy system for you to be able to see the edges and move your cursor, but not be able to click on it. Might as well just have the black bars on the side shrink to 16:9 when hostile

1 Like

Holy Grail should be done by Identify. That way an item can only unlock progress once per account. Plus it will prevent people scamming by “temporary” trading items for holy grail progress.

4 Likes

It didn’t work in the beta because you cannot open the chat box at all on console, otherwise you would be able to do /players and see an error message about being online

1 Like

Me either, that’s like the ultimate version.

What I really wanted was a catalogue that you could flip through weaponry/armoury and you can actually see what you’ve found inside the catalogue and what you haven’t found being dark/shadowed out

You could cap skill distance without stopping the cursor… Its been done in other games that you can scroll far out to see more. mainly done in mmos though so it might take work to move to this. or not… but its an idea… there will never be a “great” fix without some complaints

LMAO
Nah, but it’s cool.
Some rando on a forum isn’t going to deter me.

No, it isn’t proof.
My desires, are my own.
If i feel for others, it can coincide with my own.
It can be both lol
In fact, if you dig through my profile already, go further to when i first statrted posting.
One of the first things I posted was about TCP, and the poor.

I gotta say, capping player’s cursor in-window is one of the worst things a game can do to aggravate players. That’s the kind of thing I can’t stand. And it would still be a clearcut advantage in PvP anyway, since you’d be able to see farther and react to projectiles sooner and whatnot. Its like a bit of a maphack. To me it seems pretty straight forward. If the only time 19:9 is actually problematic is in PvP, and nobody has complaints about it in PvM- just the 21:9 letting you see unloaded terrain / non-aggro enemies- then let players be 19:9 in PvM and 16:9 in PvP.

Would take all of 5 minutes for devs to implement, just make the existing black bars expand from locking out 2/21 of the horizontal to locking out 5/21

1 Like

I just meant in general lol, as console players we are out numbered by PC players.

1 Like

There’s still no valid excuse for them to not include text chat in game though. Path of Exile was made for PC also and it has text chat on consoles. Hell, it even has voice chat added in game too. It just seems like the D2R team made the console version as an afterthought.

14 Likes

I ahve zero complaints any which way they do it… i don’t pvp on purpose… because its boring. only the gankers get killed

1 Like